Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    No one cares about your "my dick is bigger then yours contest", you are both making all of us (10th Planet) look like dumb asses. Stop posting bullshit in the forum. Take it to the street, or PM the Master if you have a real problem. Joe if you're in the "right" why not take the high road? No need to bait him by calling him a bitch, it doesn't make you seem any more humble then Kyle.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    No one cares about your "my dick is bigger then yours contest", you are both making all of us (10th Planet) look like dumb asses. Stop posting bullshit in the forum. Take it to the street, or PM the Master if you have a real problem. Joe if you're in the "right" why not take the high road? No need to bait him by calling him a bitch, it doesn't make you seem any more humble then Kyle.
    Good point Bryan...I honestly tried really hard to not get caught up in this...ego can get the best of us and it did for me this time and made me not stay so "humble" and call it like it is on the forum. My bad Bryan. I'm back to my old humble self now bro

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    only thing i have to say is Kyle how would you know if an instructor has the basics down being only a white belt just starting in Jiu Jitsu?

Second not very good to bash a fellow brother under the 10th planet flag yet you want to carry the banner. If you havent noticed by now we are a Family and we are a Loyal Bunch so respect those above you and Rep the right way.
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    My dick is bigger than his though....just sayin

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post
    Good point Bryan...I honestly tried really hard to not get caught up in this...ego can get the best of us and it did for me this time and made me not stay so "humble" and call it like it is on the forum. My bad Bryan. I'm back to my old humble self now bro
    No worries bro, I hope you guys can work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post
    My dick is bigger than his though....just sayin
    Haha, Oh yeah?! Well....

Array

School
    Indianapolis Carlson Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Gary teaches some amazing, AMAZING stuff. I totally would NOT be where I am today without having a little bit of garys style in my game. The whole point of this post was to figure out if I was allowed to have friends over and drill some 10th planet moves. Everything else that was said was beside the point.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    im sorry guys, but you know when someone like Zog posts that MJ picture this thread is gonna be laughed at.
    i think kyle should just be humble and apologize to gary and anyone else he angered, and that unless he does someone really bad you should accept him like a brother. not making someone feel welcome just because you dont get on with him is low shit if he wants to learn jiu-jitsu. but kyle, you cant expect them to accept you until you try and make things right again. i say you and your buddies train at the Indy Gym if you want to learn solid 10th planet style.
    at the very least dont post anymore shitty comment about either of you on the forum, it just starts pointless crap.

peace out

Array

School
    They angered me. I didn't realize that's what they thought of me there. I had no idea. I thought they were upset I left but I thought that was that. I didn't know it was deeper than that. Ill apologize to gary. He didn't really say anything that was mean. Just questioning why I would do this at my house and not at the gym. Joe hurt my feelings.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I posted that pic as a message of how godamn ridiculous this thread is. Bryan nailed it. Neither of you are representing yourselves or 10th Planet in a positive light. The shit slinging here or on facebook is uncalled for, this post should have been an e-mail to Eddie, not a thread thats on an open forum. It amazes that either of the parties involved thinks Eddie would tolerate your childish behavior and attitudes, I hope this isn't a reoccurring trend, because its not the first time.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    I tried to email eddie first but I didn't know how. Said his mailbox was full

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast