Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Indianapolis Carlson Gracie Jiu Jitsu

am i within my right?

"I'm aloud to practice and rep 10th planet jiu jitsu REGUARDLES S if I go to so called "10th planet indy" or not. I'm aloud to have a group of broke friends over at my house learning the moves off the 10th planet website. I understand there are rules and regulations in order to call it a "10th planet hotbox" and it could take years to accomplish . But for now, I can practice anything I want to"!!
    Now to explain this. An old training partner and "10th planet indys" instructor seen that I told a friend on facebook that I have mats at my crib and train jj free at my crib. I told him I know 10th planet jiu jitsu and one day, let me say this again... ONE DAY would like to make this little group a "hotbox". Man joe went off on me like I didn't read anything on the rules of the hotboxs myself and both of them started putting words in eddies mouth saying this little group I'm trying to get started would be frowned upon by eddie! I just feel that if me and some people want to rep 10th planet stuff out of the books or website on the side it would be more than okay, regardless if I was a student under gary or not!

Array

School
    Soul Fighters Academy / Best Way
    I don’t know about the whole hotbox/Eddie thing, but this post is definitely frowned upon by your 5th grade English teacher.

Array

School
    Electric City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by leach_jeffrey View Post
    I don’t know about the whole hotbox/Eddie thing, but this post is definitely frowned upon by your 5th grade English teacher.
    Zing!

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    I don't quite understand your beef here.

You can rep anyone or anything you want, who's going to stop you?

If you were to start advertising your sessions as official 10th Planet business,
    then someone would have a problem with it, unless Eddie said it was ok.

It's that simple.

Array

School
    None
    You are within your right.

Array

School
    Haha yeah ur right about the grammar. Frustrated and on a blackberry lol but stephen that is exactly how I feel. I just wanted to get some outside, non-bias opinions on this.
    The beef is simply this... A couple people from a school here in indy that teaches 10th planet seen me on facebook invite a friend over to my house to rep some 10th planet moves and they got shitty. Said eddie would frown upon it. And that irritated me extremely.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    Man this is really something you should be talking out with Gary and Eddie in private, not on an open forum like this. Its disrespectful to come on here and blast a 10th Planet instructor and his school just because your upset.

Array

School
    None
    That's like saying you told your friends you were practicing BJJ techniques and Helio Gracie would frown upon that because you weren't official. That's the point of the hundreds of DVDs and books, for anyone who doesn't have access to a school for whatever reason, to practice the techniques with a group of friends as well as act as a supplement for those already enrolled in a school or training center. Keep training whatever techniques you want, just don't advertise is as an official hotbox and you're good. Your friend should be more of a friend...

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Leavelle View Post
    Man this is really something you should be talking out with Gary and Eddie in private, not on an open forum like this. Its disrespectful to come on here and blast a 10th Planet instructor and his school just because your upset.
    Man, I didn't even think of it like that. I do feel bad for doing this now. I just wanna play by the book, I don't wanna be on anybody's bad side

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Kyle you are not even worth the breath! I feel as if I would be wasting my time going after you on the forum or facebook for that matter. Its just funny that you immediately deleted everything I said on facebook, so now i cant defend my words. Why would you delete it...hmmm

Anyone else who is interested in the truth PM me or message 10th Planet Indy on Facebook and I guarantee you will get the god honest truth about all this uncessary pathetic fuckin drama!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast