Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Fake story for sure. As if you'd really say "Only when I'm dirty." unless you wanted a dicking or it was a fake story.

However at my last gym there was a gay sauna down the road and one of the fighters had to cut weight there one time, I don't remember why I think it was a public holiday or something and everywhere else was closed, anyway he was sitting there with a towel over his head, he heard some movement around him and noticed a guy sitting next to him was jacking off then he looked around the rest of the room and saw dudes making out...and doing...other things.

Array

School
    Renzos
    Quote Originally Posted by DarbyBarby View Post
    Fake story for sure. As if you'd really say "Only when I'm dirty." unless you wanted a dicking or it was a fake story.

However at my last gym there was a gay sauna down the road and one of the fighters had to cut weight there one time, I don't remember why I think it was a public holiday or something and everywhere else was closed, anyway he was sitting there with a towel over his head, he heard some movement around him and noticed a guy sitting next to him was jacking off then he looked around the rest of the room and saw dudes making out...and doing...other things.
    Nah man. I was trying to joke with the guy. It's obvious I was a just there to take a shower. I don't know about you but I don't shower just for fun. I was being frank with him and he just took it the wrong way I guess.

K Madden

haha you got penetrated.
    if youre dumb enough to talk like that...you deserve to get your prostate involuntarily checked.

That's like going to a golfing range and wondering around during peak hours. Eventually your gonna get some balls in your face.

Stupid.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Dam, first dog shit weed now a finger in the butt!
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Dam, first dog shit weed now a finger in the butt!
    Can't even smoke the sexual assault troubles away.

if I didn't know any better I'd say negroll is 3rdeyes 2cnd trolling account. only 3rdeye would make up a story about getting buttraped by a black man in a shower.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Not a bad spot for a turning back sidekick GSP/Anderson Silva style.....glad u managed to defend urself though. Keep training, u'll be ok esp in the 10th pjj system.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Disturbing story especialy for a kid my age.......... Must be gay guys have way more nerve. I find it hard enough just talking to a girl. This dude just cruise's in and sticks a finger up your butt. BOLD MOVE.

If nightmares begin......get in touch with me, I have a relative thats a thearapist

Array

School
    N/A
    Lmao

As soon as you said bath house I was like WTF

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast