Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New movies

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Thats also James Franco's younger brother.

Wrath was not good.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Thats also James Franco's younger brother.

Wrath was not good.
    HA i was just telling my wife they looked so much alike because we watched 147 hours (or w/e its called) the day before!

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post
    Try Battle Royale
    I kept seeing Pulp Fiction memes on facebook calling Hunger Games Battle Royale with cheese. Thats the main reason I didnt watch it. Theres enough wanna be Battle Royales already out there

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Fantasy movies and sci fi in general are 90% of the time crappy books, to movies.. It's easier to produce if the fantasy/sci fi has the action taking place on earth... nad the monsters/aliens are conveniently invisible. or the story is lame, like a second earth, or a battle royale like setup. Gladiators I salute thee.. that shit is antique ffs.. That's why I'm not watching the hunger games. Or Harry Potter. Or the golden compass, or any of that shit Hollywood just conjures up to make money. Sci fi and fantasy is an art in itself, and it requires a good story! I'll watch a movie like Lord of the rings, or Aliens, or Prometheus, when that comes out! That's the real shit!

Other movies I avoid are stuff like "Immortals", or Wrath of the titans" and other crap.I have strong opinions about this stuff, lol!

Array

School
    The Dictator was somewhat funny. A lot of people will probably be offended by the butt load of racist jokes. Not quite the level of his other movies probably because it was an actual movie with actors and not unsuspecting peoples. Im not picky though so i liked it.

Hunger Games was way better than i thought it was gonna be.

Array

School
    Prometheus - If you liked the Aliens movies then you probably will love Prometheus. I thought it would just be stuff popping up at quiet moments to scare you like a cheesy old horror movie. I didnt wanna watch it until I heard it was partial connected to Aliens. Its a lot like the Alien movies but updated special effects. Theres one scene that I dont wanna spoil involving one of the females were the fx made me feel squirmy. Was awesome

Oh yeah, and Men in Black 3 was decently good. If you like MIB movies, well this is another one but with time travel shenanigans

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12