Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Sorry I couldn't resist some more trolling for lols!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Kelso View Post
    I didn't say below 2 years. It could be 8 years old for that matter. "
    Yes ladies and gentleman this psycho actually wrote above that he thinks it's a parents right to kill their 8 year old children if they choose to as it's their right as property owners!! You are truly disturbed and I think your inner demons are so fucked up they have demons of their own!

I mean where do we draw the line at having the right to kill our own children? 10, 12, 16, 21 or 25??? My brother dropped out of University this year because he forgot he was there to get a Sport science degree and not to get fucked off his head 24/7. He is back at home completely dependent on our parents to look after him as the lazy fucker can't be bothered to get a job and move out. Maybe I should tell my folks that we should 'put him down' as he is their property afterall and he is completely dependent on them for everything!! It is their right as property owners and it would mean a tidier, less smelly house with no more strange girls appearing at the breakfast table on saturday mornings! In fact I will make this suggestion next time we're all together and see how it goes down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Kelso View Post
    I'm just a "crazy fuck".

I'm a maladjusted psycho.
    Well done!!! admission is the first stage toward recovery!! Now just check yourself back in to that Nuthouse you escaped from and make sure they don't ever let you out again!!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Forget about it man, wasting your time

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    You're right Jay, time to let this thread die I think.

Holy Balls guys i was hoping this one would fall into the depths of the Nibiru Forum vault....please just let it die again!

Array

School
    Back from vacation

Get on i.m. !!!!!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920