Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Robert Sevigny

ron paul : """ i would legalize HEROIN AND PROSTITUTES JUST TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS"""

hell to the YEAH !!!! =D

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    Ron Paul 2012!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post
    Fuck ron paul
    He needs to keep his old ass out of the race
    We dont need another republican in office
    He should change his view on equal rights which is more important than letting peoPle out of jail
    there is no such thing as "equal rights"

equal rights are just another way of making more rights for whomever group you are pandering for.

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Spínola View Post
    I agree, people should definitely be entitled to their beliefs.

And my belief is that he will indeed make bias decisions, putting aside scientific evidence. How can you say that it won't really make any significant difference to anything in the long run? i mean who is more significant than the president of the united states?
    what im trying to say is, so what if this guy believes in creationism? are there really that many important decisions that need to be made in regards to evolution/creationism, as a president? i can think of maybe one instance, which is what they teach kids in school, and im not sure if the president would be responsible for that decision anyway... so as far as I'm aware, his belief in creationism is irrelevant in regards to presidency, as long as he isn't some crazy trigger-happy crusader like Anders Breivik.. or.. george bush? lol

I like a lot a things Ron Paul says but he is a creationist...

He seems like one of the few that isn't bought by the corporations, but how can you vote for someone that in some cases chooses to deny scientific evidence in favor of religious beliefs...

America is getting scary, i really don't see anybody i would vote on. Both republicans and democrats are bought. Corporations shouldn't be allowed to donate to campaigns, till then voting is useless...
    how many presidents weren't creationist?

Array

School
    10th Planet - Hollywood
    I like a lot a things Ron Paul says but he is a creationist...

He seems like one of the few that isn't bought by the corporations, but how can you vote for someone that in some cases chooses to deny scientific evidence in favor of religious beliefs...

America is getting scary, i really don't see anybody i would vote on. Both republicans and democrats are bought. Corporations shouldn't be allowed to donate to campaigns, till then voting is useless...
    Oddly, I think Steven Colbert and his Super Pac are going to help shed light on truly, how damaging it can be to have cooperations paying for elections... Ron Paul being a creationist has nothing to do with his politics. I am not sure if I will even vote, let alone whether or not I am for or against Ron Paul, who knows if he is really a different kind of politician or just the same thing with a different illusion. BUT - his spiritual beliefs can't be held against him. Some people choose to have faith in things because it makes them feel centered, or in control of their fate, or maybe because they fear death, or maybe they are right, who knows... maybe science is all a lie (SEE: Pastafarian, my religious choice.) and maybe all scientific fact is a ruse by a higher power just to keep us guessing. I highly doubt that to be the case, but my point is a religious debate is irrelevant when we are trying to take the steps America needs to take in order to get itself to the financial and economic stability we had not long ago,

PS - I know very little about politics and I get a lot of info from Colbert and google - haha so I am sorry if any of this is offensive to anyone religious or politically minded. I don't usually talk about such topics... but I am bored.

what im trying to say is, so what if this guy believes in creationism? are there really that many important decisions that need to be made in regards to evolution/creationism, as a president?
    In regards to evolution/creationism specifically probably not, and i doubt he would try to push something like having creationism taught at schools in science classes.

However this reflects a certain kind of mentality, that he is willing to put aside verifiable evidence in favor of his beliefs. He could easily make decisions about other topics non related with creationism with the same kind of mindset.

Ron Paul being a creationist has nothing to do with his politics.
    I don't agree with that as i explained above.

religious debate is irrelevant
    I am not debating is religious choices, i couldn't care less what bedtime story he believes. However i can not vote for a president that basis his choices not on evidence and logic but on tradition or revelation.

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    You know if everyone were at least secularist like all the founding fathers to keep church and state separate than yes your right it doesn't matter what his "beliefs" are but the truth is the majority of people have religious beliefs I believe there was a poll saying 20% of Americans don't claim to belong to a religion not that doesn't mean there atheist there are those fence sitters , so I do believe belief does not matter but only for a very small percentage of people I mean maybe Ron Paul who knows he might end up being another gay crack whore but people will for a fact still stand behind him just BECAUSE of his religious beliefs like they do with convicted priest ,ted haggard, abortion doctor killers maybe exaggerated a little lol but my point is sadly beliefs do matter especially in politics IMO since 80% of people will and DO vote based solely on beliefs ex:BUSH

I agree completely with Spinola

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    Deport all illegals and their damn babies that become legal for being born. To hell with them all. And fuck equal rights. who needs it. oh did I mention whites are now the minorities because of the population

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    It was never a white country to start off with, so don't complain. Instead of looking at immigrants and moaning, why not take a look at yourself for having ridiculous anti-everyone but white people views

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast