Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Our amazing future president?

There's this guy that said "If i were president i would let every non-violent drug offender out of jail right now" He's running for president right now and his name is Ron Paul. Oh did i mention that he's winning the race!

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    God damn I wish I was American, I'd vote the shit out of that guy.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Eee FFF NNnnn AAAaaa Cotton!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Ron Paul, The Constitution, Bill of Rights & The Declaration of Independence ALL DAY !!!

I like a lot a things Ron Paul says but he is a creationist...

He seems like one of the few that isn't bought by the corporations, but how can you vote for someone that in some cases chooses to deny scientific evidence in favor of religious beliefs...

America is getting scary, i really don't see anybody i would vote on. Both republicans and democrats are bought. Corporations shouldn't be allowed to donate to campaigns, till then voting is useless...

I recommend you guys watch this:

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Spínola View Post
    I like a lot a things Ron Paul says but he is a creationist...

He seems like one of the few that isn't bought by the corporations, but how can you vote for someone that in some cases chooses to deny scientific evidence in favor of religious beliefs...

America is getting scary, i really don't see anybody i would vote on. Both republicans and democrats are bought. Corporations shouldn't be allowed to donate to campaigns, till then voting is useless...
    people should be entitled to their own beliefs in regards to science/religion, as long as they're not using those beliefs to make bias decisions. do you really think that your country would be worse off because this guy believes in something contrary to what you believe, when it doesn't really make any significant difference to anything in the long run?

I agree, people should definitely be entitled to their beliefs.

And my belief is that he will indeed make bias decisions, putting aside scientific evidence. How can you say that it won't really make any significant difference to anything in the long run? i mean who is more significant than the president of the united states?

Fuck ron paul
    He needs to keep his old ass out of the race
    We dont need another republican in office
    He should change his view on equal rights which is more important than letting peoPle out of jail

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    listen if you think that america (the govt) will just say oh shit so and so are in office we need to quit being so corrupt and give up our baller status, you have officially smoked yourself retarded. congrats it's a goal I've been trying to obtain for awhile now. kudos.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast