Array

School
    AVK Submission Grappling

Best Grappling State

Living in Ohio there are a lot of good wrestlers and jiu-jitsu guys and I would say that Ohio is one of the best states for grappling overall, California is also good with the jiu-jitsu. What are other peoples thoughts on the idea either wrestling,jiu-jitsu, or overall?

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Southern Florida has American Top Team Affiliates (including Marcelo Garcia) The Nogueria Brothers, and many other very legitimate schools as well... Southern Cali may be the best jiu jitsu state just cuz there are way more legit schools there than in Florida... But it's been my experiences that no one on earth Wrestles like they do in Ohio...

Array

School
    AVK Submission Grappling
    Josh you did bring up i did forget the Nogueria brothers are down in the Miami area now Marcelo is in a world of his own, so yeah So. Florida could definately hold there own.

Array

School
    Burning Sands Gym Cairo Egypt
    I think PA is probably number one in wrestling followed closely by a New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Iowa, Florida, CA, and MI, but that my speculative opinion. I could not really say about the Jiu Jitsu. I would guess CA cause there seem to be a lot of good teachers there. I began my training in MD.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Oklahoma, Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota for wrestling Cali and Florida for JJ