Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet - Hollywood

Seriously in need of a roommate...

So here is the deal:

I live less than 3 miles from 10th Planet HQ in Hollywood - I live in a 3 bedroom house and one of my roommates bailed on us...quite last minute. So I need that room rented out quick. Long-term, Short-Term, Even if you are just visiting HQ in LA and would like to stay in a house with fellow Jiu Jitsu/MMA fans - please hit me up. Thanks so much

Ashley

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Post yer TITS!!!!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Really dude? ...
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    Post yer TITS!!!!!!!
    Seriously bro? That's pretty rude. Come on man, you know where the line is, you don't need to mock the rules by overtly crossing it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    How much money are you talking? I personally wont be going but i know someone who is wanting to go to Cali and is interested in having a roommate or two. So if you can give some more specifics I can run it by them

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    you'de be down to live with guys?

Array

School
    Renzos
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyCrazSully View Post
    So here is the deal:

I live less than 3 miles from 10th Planet HQ in Hollywood - I live in a 3 bedroom house and one of my roommates bailed on us...quite last minute. So I need that room rented out quick. Long-term, Short-Term, Even if you are just visiting HQ in LA and would like to stay in a house with fellow Jiu Jitsu/MMA fans - please hit me up. Thanks so much

Ashley
    How much are we talking per month?

Array

School
    10th Planet - Hollywood
    It's $850 a month - a private furnished room - there are 2 full bathrooms that we share - there are 2 guys living in the house and one of them is my husband and, sorry, he won't let me show my tits. One of the roomies is a pro fighter, also training at 10th Planet HQ. Parking Spot and Utilities included.

Array

School
    Ronin
    It's $850 a month - a private furnished room - there are 2 full bathrooms that we share - there are 2 guys living in the house and one of them is my husband and, sorry, he won't let me show my tits. One of the roomies is a pro fighter, also training at 10th Planet HQ. Parking Spot and Utilities included.
    Man that sounds like a hell of a deal there is always somebody on here talking about moving to Hollywood.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Post his cock!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast