Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown

Super Body Care Vs. Defense SOAP!

Hey guys... I'm not a product endorser, although I DO use and distribute this product, I'm simply a fan. We share ideas on techniques and other things so I thought why not!

This stuff is just as good if Not better than Defense Soap. I use it daily and sell it at both of my schools. I truly believe it works to cut back on ringworm, staff and all those other nasty things we encounter on the mats.

Overall the best products to have are the Soap (Either liquid or bar) and the Wipes. The Wipes are the bomb!

At any rate check out the Website and see for yourself...
    http://www.superbodycare.com/products.html
    Last edited by Neale Hoerle; 08-28-2010 at 11:20 AM.

Array

School
    gracie barra niagara
    what about irish spring?

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Where I can appreciate your attempt at ultimate cleanliness, Irish Spring just doesnt cut it in the Germ and Fungus war! SBC soap has been thru rigorous testing (Just as Defense has) against the types of things your skin encounters on the mats

Follow this link:
    http://www.superbodycare.com/pdf/ATL...018MAR2010.pdf

Array

School
    Tai Kai Jiu Jitsu
    I agree Neale, I met Cheri at the 09 GQ in Penns, and picked up her wipes and the walnut soap scrub. SBC def helps me feel soo much after after an intense session of rolling, or when I finish up my muay Thai classes

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    ttt

Cheri's a friend of mine, and 10TH Planet The wipes are an absolute MUST if you can't get to the shower right away! This stuff is all natural guys, its made with plant sterols. Nature can be much more effective against skin parasites than other harsh UNNATURAL chemicals. Some guys I know from a D1 wrestling program use equipment wipes to clean their skin with. In fact, its a widely used product but it specifically says on the lable NOT TO BE USED DIRECTLY ON SKIN. Try this stuff out guys. A ringworm or staff outbreak can shut a gym down quick! I clean my mats daily, and your gym might too... Thing is if your partners worn his rashguard for 3 sessions without washing it those clean mats don't really matter. KEEP IT CLEAN!
    Last edited by Neale Hoerle; 08-28-2010 at 11:36 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I've used both company's soap and wipes, I just have a preference for Defense. Both are great products and a necessity for all grapplers. Clean yourselves up ya nasty fuckers!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Amen Chris! Either way, We do this shit EVERY DAY... Ya gotta keep it clean! I, for one, don't like picking up the worm.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    if they are both great on killing nasty shit, it comes down to "bang for you buck". I'll check out both websites to see.
    Good thread topic also, I can't stand nasty people in the gym, i say leave it to the boxers to be nasty.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    well that didn't take long, @ $4 a bar of 4 oz soap vs a $5.99 the winner is................................................ .........................Super Body Care.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    "...picking up the worm..." Sooooooo many jokes... so many...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast