Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    I love that guy!
    I'm with you Mike! He's funny as shit! Chael sells tickets! Its a business, and he's the best seller period!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    I think there is a certain amount of it that he truly believes like being the best middleweight and there is nothing wrong with believing that. Do I really think he believes that jiu jitsu is a joke and a black belt from Nogs is like a toy from a happy meal...no because he has 8 out of 11 losses by sub. I think he legitimately doesn't like the Brazilians especially those from Black House.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Valdez View Post
    He would be funny if his target was to be funny, say on a stage as a comedian. But he is an idiot that believes his own bullshit.
    It's not nice to laugh at retards but it is funny to mock your friends as being retarded. Two separate things.
    You have been trolled by Chael Sonnen. Watch this and notice the stark contrast between a man getting paid to give his professional opinion and the Chael that pisses you off getting paid to entertain and promote a fight when doing interviews.

http://www.fightvideomma.com/2011/08...011-video.html
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Sonnen is hilarious. hahaha

Dude if he got a rematch he wud win hands down dont deny it

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    You have been trolled by Chael Sonnen. Watch this and notice the stark contrast between a man getting paid to give his professional opinion and the Chael that pisses you off getting paid to entertain and promote a fight when doing interviews.

http://www.fightvideomma.com/2011/08...011-video.html
    Getting trolled is someone that believes the bullshit as and continues to listen. I think he is the joke and he hasn't fooled me. Guess what, he didn't troll the federal government, he didn't troll CSAC or NSAC, he didn't troll Anderson Silva or any of the other fighters that submitted him, and he aint trolling me.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Valdez View Post
    Getting trolled is someone that believes the bullshit as and continues to listen. I think he is the joke and he hasn't fooled me. Guess what, he didn't troll the federal government, he didn't troll CSAC or NSAC, he didn't troll Anderson Silva or any of the other fighters that submitted him, and he aint trolling me.
    I think you missed the troll. Every time you make time in your day
    to read about Chael Sonnen just to comment on how much you don't
    like the guy, you got trolled. I'm a Chael fan, and every time you guys
    same the same stuff over and over in every single Chael thread, I laugh
    more - that's good trolling.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    I think your out of control with your ideas of trolling.

Being funny here and there is okay, but all the time is ridiculous. I understand what he is doing, and I don't like and it stopped being entertaining to me a very long time ago, for sure before he got caught by the federal government for trying to be a gangster with his mom and launder money.

Liking Chael Sonnen is as silly as liking Steve Martin because he saved a Mexican Village from El Guapo with his cowboy skills. I like Steve Martin because he is a funny acting comedian and I hate Chael Sonnen because he is a fighter trying to be a comedy act.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    To be honest Chael Sonnen invokes nothing in me but a smirk every now and then. No one cares enough about the guy for him to be trolling anyone. I doubt he even knows what trolling is. And if he is trolling - he should put less time and effort into it and learn triangle defense or quit mma and become a failer comedian.
    Simple stuff - fail troll is fail

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Say what you want about Sonnen, as long as it's not that he's not funny.

https://twitter.com/#!/sonnench

I believe this more than cements his place among the hillarious. This is nearly the only reason to get on Twitter.

Like this little gem:

sonnench chael sonnen

@bigfootsilva, I want to tell you a joke so funny it will make your head grow. It goes like this..Oh wait, I see you have already heard it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast