Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Does Condit train at Jacksons? I wonder when the last time they trained together was and how that went...
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Rōnin
    ahhh crap i wanted GSP to beat Diaz just because i like GSP's attitude more.

Array

School
    Ronin
    This sucks.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Ronin
    Nick's response. I guess he feels like skipping out on your contractual obligations is not a big deal. Oh well. He's sabotaging his own success. He was going to be paid "life-changing money." I hope the guy seeks help.

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    Fuck man - this was going to be a great fight. Don't get me wrong, Carlos Condit vs GSP sounds great - CC is one of my favorite fighters to watch but I had a feeling that Diaz/GSP was going to be a war.

Social anxiety is a real bitch - look what it did to Karo Parisyan. I've seen it first hand & it's really sad to see how anxiety can derail a a good person's potential. I hope Diaz gets his shit together.

George St. Pierre defeats Nick Diaz via psychological submission in training. Who says GSP doesnt finish fights? I dont want to hear all this shit about Diaz's anxiety issues all of the sudden, thats excuses. It was never mentioned before this, ever, in his whole fighting career. Whatever reason he has for not showing up is on him, he knew his contractual obligations.

If he really has a mental issue that requires attention than he should get the professional help he needs and the UFC should show some leniency, but Diaz losing the title fight is still of his own doing.

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    he should pop some Ativan and get over it. Maybe switch to high CBD weed too.

Array

School
    St. Louis Area Ronin
    sigh

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    That's bullshit.

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    I just read about the whole Diaz thing five minutes ago. I checked all the news, forums, etc and nobody has said this, so I'm going to be first. I am predicting Nick Diaz against Yushin Okami, dropping to 170. You heard it here first, everyone!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast