Array

School
    Team Endurance

just wanted to say hi

Just joined the site after doing eddies seminar at 10th planet sf last weekend. Thanks to denny and eddie for blowing my mind. The techniques blew my mind. Thanks for the pizza too, eddie hope you enjoyed the gatoraide. Question, I upgraded to pro membership was wondering how long it take to kick in and where do I find the technique videos? Thanks again guys!

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    You are very welcome Scott. If you have any issues on the forum or are ever offended in any way. Please feel free to pm me and I will make sure they are resolved is a swift and just manor.

Taylor

Array

School
    Team Endurance
    cool thanks man. Where can i find the videos? perfect way to spend a sunday!

click the techniques button at the top left corner of the scree. also you can edit you profile by clicking "my profile" at the very top left and use "settings" as well to edit pictures and shit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Carvalho View Post
    cool thanks man. Where can i find the videos? perfect way to spend a sunday!
    LOl don't be fooled by Taylor, he usually does most of the offending.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Team Endurance
    im not easliy offened so we should be good! ha. how long would you guys recommend stretching per day? or any stretches you could recommend? I know after that seminar i was hurting in spots i didnt know could hurt. lol

Array

School
    Team Endurance
    im trying to watch the videos, and the screen is just white )=

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Stretch whenever you can. When you are watching 10thpjj techniques for example.