Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet headquarters

Never back down 2

Just sitting here with a flu and decided to buy never back down 2. I have to tell you it was a great movie, for all the 10 planet heads this film is packed with alot of techniques and smoke serpent songs. There were great performance by scott "einstein" epstein who played the main villain and eddie bravo taking the helm of ring announcer/ dj. Again highly recommend this film, lets support.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I personally think it was better than The Godfather and I'm not saying that because I'm in it
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    it was tight...machida is my shit to so i was just like dayyyyummmm

Array

School
    Ronin
    I will probably get flamed for this but nobody will ever be able to call me a nut huger. Im glad it only cost me a dollar at redbox because I thought it sucked. I think Warrior is going to be good though I hope it lives up to the expectations I had for NBD2.
    formerly known as jmw0582

I'm tore up

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    i saw never back down 2 last night and it's fuckin dope, excellent story line, Dope as fight sequences, hot chicks, & some bad ass rubber guard, & twister, Einstien was fuckin stellar, that was the perfect role for him, a crazy fucker, & he played that shit so well, my fav Einstien line " shh i'd like to thank you for making me the monster i am " i loved that shit & DJ Bravo had some dope commentary, Mike jai white was the shit. & the hold over from NBD1 Max was owning that shit as the promoter, Great flick overall, Good acting & good writing and fight sequences, I'm gonna watch that shit again tonight
    a must see

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by JugJitsu View Post
    You ain't getting a Black Belt with a Brown nose ;-)
    yo i really liked it, i may be a little biased but you don't have to hate holmes. Einstiens wig was a little scetchy but that's the movie biz gotta watch your budget

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    yo i really liked it, i may be a little biased but you don't have to hate holmes. Einstiens wig was a little scetchy but that's the movie biz gotta watch your budget
    that wig was hard to look at...

i actually enjoyed the movie too. Todd was pretty good in it too! Wasn't expecting that.
    I'd watch it again and I don't say that very often.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    It was not good. White just walked around roided up stealin all the twister shine. Einstien did great tho.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliphate Ishtar Allah View Post
    You ain't getting a Black Belt with a Brown nose ;-)
    Whatever Corky.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast