Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Ron Paul is so incredibly legit I fear he will get assassinated, check this...

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Assassinating him is a double edged sword. If they do, it'll raise suspicion that everything he's saying is legit. If they don't, he'll keep telling the truth. The best they can do is run a smear campaign if they can catch him in any dirt. In the mean time, the media is being paid to ignore him.

Array

School
    Bakersfield Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    Ron Paul 2012!

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    They've done such a good smear job on him I don't anticipate assassination ever being necessary.

I'm basically a strong supporter of socialized medical care and even I think his reasonable answer to Wolf Blitzer's "should we let him die?" question was completely taken out of context.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    No need to assassinate... Votes are NOT counted. The Fed picks the figure head, and the figure head has no real power anyway.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    No need to assassinate... Votes are NOT counted. The Fed picks the figure head, and the figure head has no real power anyway.
    The presidency has real power, just not the type of power that most people think it has. It's probably the most misunderstood job in all of government.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    The presidency has real power, just not the type of power that most people think it has. It's probably the most misunderstood job in all of government.
    Well an illegal mexican dishwasher has power, that doesn't mean he is voted into his job.

Array

School
    10th planet Decatur
    reason i'm voting republican i've loved this guy

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The president has no real power but if Ron Paul magically gets voted in all he would have to do is continue to tell the truth on tv. The real power is the people and if the people are shown the truth by the "president", revolution will follow IMO
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    The president has no real power but if Ron Paul magically gets voted in all he would have to do is continue to tell the truth on tv. The real power is the people and if the people are shown the truth by the "president", revolution will follow IMO
    This.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast