Array

School
    Bakersfield Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    Thanks Slick.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Agreed. I'm constantly watching vids and inserting high level guys shit into my own Rolodex. I'm curretly playing with some DLR Guard. Due to my bad hip its tough and sometimes down right excruciating to play butterfly guard depending on the day. So I've been injecting and tweaking some DLR guard sweeps and combining it with some of my leg locks (Reaper and 50/50 stuff), to fill the void for the days when I just can't play butterfly.
    Chris, loving the DLR. Fits right into your LL game!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique "Kiko" View Post
    Dammit you two guys made me laugh in a "quiet area."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Elliott View Post
    Thanks Slick.
    No worries Ian. It seems like I've cause some interest in this. I'm gonna find a way to get a quick 5-10 minutes instruction/snippet/concept explanation up on YouTube this weekend. It'll be a whirlwind tour but for the interested party, I will have hopefully explained the gist of the Evil. I even borrowed the work tripod to attach my flip cam to.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Rick View Post
    No worries Ian. It seems like I've cause some interest in this. I'm gonna find a way to get a quick 5-10 minutes instruction/snippet/concept explanation up on YouTube this weekend. It'll be a whirlwind tour but for the interested party, I will have hopefully explained the gist of the Evil. I even borrowed the work tripod to attach my flip cam to.
    Would you mind giving me some Evil Guard tips and pointers at your Kansas seminar in Oct?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Maxwell View Post
    Would you mind giving me some Evil Guard tips and pointers at your Kansas seminar in Oct?
    No worries Andrew. For sure brotha. I can usually find a weakness if any in guard passing. I'll be happy to work with you on it.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Rick View Post
    No worries Andrew. For sure brotha. I can usually find a weakness if any in guard passing. I'll be happy to work with you on it.
    Thanks bro!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345