Array

School
    BETA Academy
    ohhhhhh snap!!!

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton lawrence View Post
    Do you have one of Big John doing his "LET'S GET IT ON!"?

Quote Originally Posted by Caliphate Ishtar Allah View Post
    Pelican Bay.

You must be a low level cook at some grease pit. You live in a trailer, wear MMA clothes everywhere and your favourite fighter is Chuck. Your girl/boy friend will be a skinny low self esteem person that self harms, they will be using you for a taxi. You drive some kind of shitty old car that has a big engine and loud exhaust. You probably have a body odour issue and your have more than one undiagnosed STD. You probably lost your virginity to your sister or brother and you have never read a book cover to cover. You will never leave Roswell.

I'm sure you are a well known loser.
    You probably assume a lot...

Array

School
    Ronin
    You must be a low level cook at some grease pit. You live in a trailer, wear MMA clothes everywhere and your favourite fighter is Chuck. Your girl/boy friend will be a skinny low self esteem person that self harms, they will be using you for a taxi. You drive some kind of shitty old car that has a big engine and loud exhaust. You probably have a body odour issue and your have more than one undiagnosed STD. You probably lost your virginity to your sister or brother and you have never read a book cover to cover. You will never leave Roswell.
    Most people on this forum already know how fucking stupid you are but I'm sure you just proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt to the ones who have actually met Taylor face to face. The boys at 10th planet Omaha can probably tell us how his body odor is since a few of them have rolled with him. I already have you pegged for a troll but now you have fucked up. Taylor is the king dingaling of trolls and apparently he fells like your pissing on his territory. Taylor can be pretty fucking annoying at times but if he manages to embarrass you off this forum I will be his new biggest fan.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    lol trolls trolling trolls getting trolled by trolls

Array

School
    Pure MMA + NextGen Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by The kza View Post
    lol trolls trolling trolls getting trolled by trolls
    Only a troll can troll another troll.

"Battle not with monsters lest you become a monster"

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Most people on this forum already know how fucking stupid you are but I'm sure you just proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt to the ones who have actually met Taylor face to face. The boys at 10th planet Omaha can probably tell us how his body odor is since a few of them have rolled with him. I already have you pegged for a troll but now you have fucked up. Taylor is the king dingaling of trolls and apparently he fells like your pissing on his territory. Taylor can be pretty fucking annoying at times but if he manages to embarrass you off this forum I will be his new biggest fan.
    I've hung out with Taylor many a time and let me say he smells manly as fuck. In fact i had complemented his manly odor before it was even a question on the forums. No homo...

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    You must be a low level cook at some grease pit. You live in a trailer, wear MMA clothes everywhere and your favourite fighter is Chuck. Your girl/boy friend will be a skinny low self esteem person that self harms, they will be using you for a taxi. You drive some kind of shitty old car that has a big engine and loud exhaust. You probably have a body odour issue and your have more than one undiagnosed STD. You probably lost your virginity to your sister or brother and you have never read a book cover to cover.
    Its like looking in a mirror..

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Caterpillar your forgetting who your addressing.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Awwwww. Who banned him? I show up a little late because I had to stop and buy one of those disguises with the glasses, nose and mustache. I don't fancy myself a brave man, but Mr. Cataforeignantiamericanbitch I don't fancy myself a coward either. I would not back down from any challenge. It is the American way. I would not and have not hid from anything in my entire life. It is the American way. I say what the I want. It is the American way. I will have a dick measuring contest with the largest black man. It is the American way. You are a god damn pussy if you think there is anything wrong with a large motor. That is the American way. We don't hide. We don't run. We talk a lot of shit, and back it up. Until your foreign balls drop, keep you mouth sealed around a furry, stinky, nut sack that dangles between the legs of an American like the rest of the world.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast