Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hotbox Boston?

Landon DuMar

Hotbox Boston?

I'm moving towards setting up a hotbox here in Beantown. I know we've got a few people in the area, who would want to be part of the first 10P hotbox in New England?!?!

Landon DuMar

Ttt

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I'm in fo surre!!!!

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    I may be down, if not regularly at least every so often to switch up my training.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    This would be awesome. I just did Grapplers Quest there and I couldn't believe how awesome Boston is. I would make it it out there to train for sure.

Landon DuMar

Good to hear guys. I'm sure there's a few more that'll be interested as well.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I'll chk with the harvard defense club that I've been trying to train at too, I'm sure I can garner some interest there as well. So let's say 2-3 more people roughly there to add to the count...

Array

School
    Mat Santos BJJ
    I'll be there

Landon DuMar

This is a great start. I'm glad that there's some guys who want 10P in Boston. I'll keep you all posted. As of right now, I have my five videos, I'm a paying member of the site, and I've sent out correspondence to Eddie, Herzog, and Kru John in Hartford. I'm working on trying to find a space where we can train, I already have at least one option available in Sudbury. Any input in that department would be helpful as well. Thank you all for expressing interest.

Array

School
    Mat Santos BJJ
    Landon, I have been thinking about this more, get in touch with me, I'd like to meet and help you through this process. Hit me up on facebook I'll take a trip up there and we can roll and talk some more, I'm free this week if you want to get together

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast