Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hotbox Boston?

Robert Sevigny

im ready to start a OCCUPY 10PJJ in order to get a hotbox going in Mass, thats how bad the DEMAND for a hb or moon is up here ! i like my area best but its 40 50 miles from the rest of the group because its safe secure location and a real nice facility, problem is, i dont have the funding to build the location let alone if the demand is high enough to actually up and run it full time

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Boston area hotbox

Quote Originally Posted by Landon DuMar View Post
    This is a great start. I'm glad that there's some guys who want 10P in Boston. I'll keep you all posted. As of right now, I have my five videos, I'm a paying member of the site, and I've sent out correspondence to Eddie, Herzog, and Kru John in Hartford. I'm working on trying to find a space where we can train, I already have at least one option available in Sudbury. Any input in that department would be helpful as well. Thank you all for expressing interest.
    I'd be happy to help you get started. You can e-mail me @ rod2769@yahoo.com or get in touch via our Facebook page. I have some friends up that way and may be able to help facilitate a location. No promises, but I can reach out. Once you and I get started, it will come together rather quickly.
    John

Landon DuMar

Thanks John. Email already sent.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Great job all! Not out of the woods yet, but this is a start. How true it is all actions speak the loudest (talking to myself too) sometimes we all just gotta get up and do something.

Landon, def keep everyone posted (no pun intended) and let us know how any of us can help.

Array

School
    bump. Happy Post Halloween too!!!

Array

School
    bump. Hoping there's some new developments here!

Array

School
    Quick update, nothing set in stone yet but doing some hw on seeing about setting up a hotbox (or perhaps more) in the MA/Boston area (I know this topic keeps getting brought up on and off, hopefully this time it's for real). Will keep you posted...so Ronin's in the MA/NH/RI area be patient and keep studying the videos and MTS videos....the embers of hope are flickering potentially!!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie South Boston/ Broadway Jiu Jitsu
    I came on the forum this morning to see about getting something together out here. This is good news!
    Keep me posted.

Array

School
    I came on the forum this morning to see about getting something together out here.
    Right now one of my instructors and teammates at one of the gym I'm training at is looking into this, I have another friend closer to Southern MA who is interested too. I'll send you a PM/FB msg, def be important to see how many fans are out here currently......

So are you still trying to get a location?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast