Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ranking

Array

School
    Will be 10th Planet Phoenix when i move there soon
    Currently live in Lake Charles, La but will be moving to Queen Creek, AZ in 9 months
    Yea i know, I guess i see myself traveling a lot in the future!! It will be worth it though!!! It may take me a lot longer to progress through the ranks until a school opens near me but like i said its gonna be totally worth it!!!! Thanks for the info and advice Jay JC and Scott Yockel

Ok i feel like a retard!! When i signed up i didnt read the message from Eddie about using screen names. Dubzee77 is me. At least i caught it early!!! LOL!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    Cool thanks, Eddie.

Will get to work practising and drilling.

(Is it competition matches won or actual tournnament wins?)

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    its matches won you dont have to win the whole tournament

I love the ranking system in 10th planet. Im 3 wins down

Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    Play 100 games of Checkers.
    hahahahaha im 98 checkers games away

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    Down side not that many tournaments in uk, especially down south.

I actually have a question.... do we have to post the WHOLE match? or just the section where we lock the submission? and if we won by point, still the whole match? or just when we get our hands raised? this could be the difference between having 10 clips or one clip with all wins in it. (doesnt matter to me which way he wants, just need clarification)

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Rios View Post
    I actually have a question.... do we have to post the WHOLE match? or just the section where we lock the submission? and if we won by point, still the whole match? or just when we get our hands raised? this could be the difference between having 10 clips or one clip with all wins in it. (doesnt matter to me which way he wants, just need clarification)
    I would guess the whole match. Because the point is to see your skill level not just to know your wining. A bad ass wrestler could take a guy down smash and controle his opponet the whole time and get a americana when his opponet is gased. That doesnt make him a blue belt. Like I said, thats just my guess. I do know for sure tho Eddie said he likes to see the hand raising not to quit filming until that.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    If you wanna find comps in the UK, you can. ^_-

(August 29, Reverse All GT)

(September 26, British No-Gi)

Southwest Submission Championships, Amateur MMA (which would count, I guess), and some other things. Go and find them. ^_^

On a semi-related tangent...Eddie, or someone else...if I wanted to test in person the next time I'm in Cali, how would I go about doing that?

Just curious.

Take care,

Oli

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast