Array

School
    Electric City MMA

Chris Herzog Seminar Review

We had the pleasure of having Zog at our school here in Great Falls, MT last weekend. Chris went over the reaper series and the russian cowboy series. It was AWESOME!

Chris is very detailed and easy to learn from and a totally cool fella. I can't wait to go over all we learned at the seminar and drill it all over the following months to come.

Thanks for Everything Zog! I look forward to going to Rochester hopefully by Spring '12

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    ttt for Herzog!!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Great falls Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    I was out of town or I would have been there. I was fortunate enough to have Ari the weekend before.

Shaun, we should trade techniques some time. I'll show you the Ari stuff for the Zog stuff deal?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Arnold View Post
    We had the pleasure of having Zog at our school here in Great Falls, MT last weekend. Chris went over the reaper series and the russian cowboy series. It was AWESOME!

Chris is very detailed and easy to learn from and a totally cool fella. I can't wait to go over all we learned at the seminar and drill it all over the following months to come.

Thanks for Everything Zog! I look forward to going to Rochester hopefully by Spring '12
    Shawn you got a great group of tough and technical guys, looking forward to working with you guys and guiding you on the path to affiliation. Lots of potential coming out of Electric City MMA! Looking forward to you and some of the fellas spending some time in the Roc.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com