Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Hi guys, thanks for all the suggestions. Eddie I spoke to Rory and Hardcore is about 2 hrs from where I am staying. He suggested I contact his instructor Roberto Travens because he's midtown. Called him and arranged a private lesson for him to roll with me and critique my game. Griffin gonna try and contact you on the weekend to see if we can link up during my stay. My email is Shannon@compressorsairus.com. Sorry Eric but I'm not staying over the weekend. Hopefully next time. Brandon gonna try and catch a morning class at Alliance.

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA

Array

School
    ATLANTA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric "Tiger Blood" Safier View Post
    What part north Ga do you live ? I'm up in Dawsonville right near the outlet mall.
    I live in Cumming off of exit 13 on 400. So, you're not that far from me.

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinIllusion View Post
    I live in Cumming off of exit 13 on 400. So, you're not that far from me.
    Sweet! Me you and Griffin can practice and drill at my house soon ! Were going to Grapplers Quest this weekend so maybe the following weekend?

Array

School
    ATLANTA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric "Tiger Blood" Safier View Post
    Sweet! Me you and Griffin can practice and drill at my house soon ! Were going to Grapplers Quest this weekend so maybe the following weekend?
    I'll get in touch with you guys before next weekend. Good luck @ Grapplers Quest :-)

Fellow Nibiru Warriors,

It is a pleasure to announce a gathering opportunity for fellow 10th planet practitioners.

I began working at Catalyst Fitness: 742 Ponce de Leon Place NE, Atlanta, GA 30306.
    ** Parking is in the back of the building. Drive b/w the entrance to spot for dogs and catalyst.

I am a personal trainer on staff here at Catalyst. I am a part of the group training here, as well as doing one on one sessions with clients. I have been working here going on two months.

There was a gracie barra class that met here, I have seen it meet one time since I have been here. I am not sure who the instructor is? I am not sure if this is still on-going or not?

I have been in the Atlanta area about 4 months. I have been looking for a good no-gi place to train, although I haven't been able to find on in the area.

I am new to the forum as a registered member, although I have been following the 10th planet revolution for a couple years. I have 6 months no-gi experience, 2 years ago in college.

I am looking to host some grappling on the weekend to begin. I am not in a position, at least for the month of January to do any kind of work toward a hot box location. Nor am I able to work on this becoming official at my employer, for January. I will have to sit down with my boss to discuss any of this becoming official. At this point I just want to begin grappling at least 1-2 days a week. Basically, I have a key to the place and a nice roomy mat to add to that.

I guess it will be meet up style for the time being. Information will flow freely and it should be a good place to get some good rolling in. If there is an instructor in town that is interested in coming to the meet up then that would be cool too.

I want to say that this is my place of employment. Everyone should come here expecting to give and receive the utmost respect. I want everyone to respect this opportunity to roll and better ourselves; and share our knowledge with others.

I am excited about opening up this opportunity to fellow Nibiru Warriors and let's make this a stellar adventure.

I can be reached at dbeasley@catalystfitness.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Come up and train with us sometime. We train every Sunday at 2 in Dawsonville. Looking forward to training with you soon.

Griffin, how many guys are still have coming on Sundays? I have a bunch of guys that will come train. One of the gyms I train at is also about to start opening the gym on Sundays for us to roll even more, so that's also an option. It's No Gi only at the gym, with a good mix of guys.

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Typically between 4 to 6 people show up, we always end up with a good mixture of body types and skill levels. We drill a lot of 10th Planet techniques and basic bjj. You're welcome to come with us anytime. We're not training this weekend b/c of New Year's but we'll be back on next weekend. Looking forward to meeting you.

Just wanted to notify any readers of my 10th planet friendly gym (catalyst fitness) that my post is no longer valid. My boss informed me the mats were being given to a friend of his opening up a gym in town (12/31/11). He said it was in his best interest to pass them on because they were not being used for their original purpose.

Believe me, no one is more upset by this news than me. I was looking forward to having a place to roll that is close to where I live, as well as being able to offer a place for others to roll; without any cost.

I have not known my boss but about 2 months. He tells me that he is a bjj practitioner, but I don't understand why a bjj practitioner would give away his space to roll? Seems retarded to me.

If anyone has any mats that they would like to bring to lay down, we would still have a place to roll, just no mats.

o well....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast