Array

School
    NOVA Ronin, Home aka BCG
    awesome job guys!
    "That is not a drug. It’s a leaf," - Arnold MOTHA F'IN Schwarzenegger

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Brilliant work Eddie. Great t see you all out there giving it your all.

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    This might rub folks the wrong way, but I have to call Eddie out for screaming "bullshit" from the stands yesterday at the Worlds. I was sitting nearby with my team. I am not speaking to whether or not Eddie was right or wrong regarding the ref's decision. I happened to be watching the match in question, but not closely enough to speak on that point, and it really does not matter...his actions...Your actions...Eddie were not in the spirit of the sport. Just the same as the guy who threw a tantrum after getting arm bared, by kicking a sponsor sign next to the mat.
    '

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Congrats Eddie and all those who competed and supported!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet H.Q
    It was nice seeing how so many people came to support.......my wife wants to train jiu jitsu now....but i told her no.....LOL

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar Ocasio View Post
    It was nice seeing how so many people came to support.......my wife wants to train jiu jitsu now....but i told her no.....LOL

Finally!!!!! I am proud of you Omar! From now on when it comes to women, ask yourself. What would Omar do?

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Congrats peeps!!!! I plan to bring a team from Miami next year. Our system is still young and we will continue to grow into a force to be reckoned with. We will eventually take over, jus a matter of time and reps!! Fucking Love my 10th Planet family!!!!! To the dude calling Eddie out, sorry but we dont take shit and jus say oh well. We are not the ones with the bias' and hate, but for damn sure we will call bullshit when it happens. Completely different if you act a fool for getting armbared. That is jus a loss that you have to fix. Getting screwed over bc we are 10th you better believe someone is gonna say something. When I lived in TX we had hate from every direction so "in the spirit of the sport" the refs need to step up and quit fukin up because of their personal beliefs.

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by djradoff View Post
    This might rub folks the wrong way, but I have to call Eddie out for screaming "bullshit" from the stands yesterday at the Worlds. I was sitting nearby with my team. I am not speaking to whether or not Eddie was right or wrong regarding the ref's decision. I happened to be watching the match in question, but not closely enough to speak on that point, and it really does not matter...his actions...Your actions...Eddie were not in the spirit of the sport. Just the same as the guy who threw a tantrum after getting arm bared, by kicking a sponsor sign next to the mat.
    '
    who are you to be talking to BLACKBELT Eddie Bravo like that? and what the hell is "spirit of the sport?" that sounds like some made up shit you heard at your school or some crap your team made up. i didn't even see the match but if eddie says "bullshit" then it's BULLSHIT!!! you should have said something there to eddie, don't be scared hommie!!!

It was very cool to see the moons comming together as one team. Kicking butt and stopping crime.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast