Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com

NEW 10th Planet Techniques

Sensei Eddie Bravo & all 10th Planet Instructors,

How should someone go about showing you a new technique they may have found so that it could be added to the 10th Planet system?

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cook View Post
    Post it on youtube, label it "twisted-up control" without the "s and then link it on here. Just try not to be all teachy though because we'll pick on you really hard if it's no good.
    are you a 10th Planet Instructor?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Michael just throw it up on youtube and post it here, we'll take a look at it.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Michael just throw it up on youtube and post it here, we'll take a look at it.
    Thanks for the info. Waiting for the "Advaced Rubber Guard" book/dvd because the new techniques I may have found maybe are already part of the system.

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Mike one of the things that is beautiful about this system and the guys that study it, is that it is open for modification. But don't be surprised if someone has beat you to it, there is alot of talented guys who are in this system and they know their shit. But never be afraid to ask. Even master Eddie "the godfather", encourages us to play with the moves and see what happens.

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Y'all like that godfather shit. I believe it will catch on!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by frank-theman-james View Post
    Y'all like that godfather shit. I believe it will catch on!
    I believe it won't, haha, Eddie is just Eddie man!

Also, Michael, you should be more open minded than just "Eddie and Instructors", and then kinda disregarding somebodies advice because they aren't an instructor. Ryan's actually right, you see a lot of guys try to teach new moves and they get slammed for it because it sucks, or it won't work in live sparring.

Just post a video as Mr. Herzog said, showing us the move from maybe a few angles

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    I just instructed you on how to embarrass yourself... but seriously and in all kindness, do your homework before you start inventing things. People have been run off this board for posting retarded technique videos- even a black belt(jk)!

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cook View Post
    I just instructed you on how to embarrass yourself... but seriously and in all kindness, do your homework before you start inventing things. People have been run off this board for posting retarded technique videos- even a black belt(jk)!
    I don't know, maybe he's still out camping?