Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com

Twist Back & Plan B Combo

Sensei Eddie Bravo & all 10th Planet Instructors,

Should we practice the Twist Back & Plan B Combo for the failed Old School sweep & Dogfight? I ask because I believe the TB & PB Combo for the failed Old School sweep is in the MTRG book but not in the MTRG dvd, correct.? The TB & PB Combo for the Dogfight is in the MTRG book & dvd so I'm pretty sure we still practice that one, right?

Practice both or not?

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Michael, the books show the options for reactions by your opponent to the positions that you are in at different stages or pathways to your goal. Therefore it is good to drill all of the techniques so that when you find yourself in those positions, your reaction time will be quicker and therefore your success rate will be greater.

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by frank-theman-james View Post
    Michael, the books show the options for reactions by your opponent to the positions that you are in at different stages or pathways to your goal. Therefore it is good to drill all of the techniques so that when you find yourself in those positions, your reaction time will be quicker and therefore your success rate will be greater.
    Just wondered if for some reason the TB & PB Combo for the failed Old School sweep was out because I don't believe it was on the MTRG DVD. Just tryn' to stay up with the evolution of 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu.

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    I feel you. My suggestion is to take it all in and your game will be stronger for it