Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco

How do I download music illegally?

Hey everyone, I've been trying to be an "adult" for the last couple of years and actually pay for music, but instead of feeling like a responsible patron of the arts, I've simply stopped listening to music on account of the expense. So, I decided I don't really give a shit about all that moralistic stuff about paying for goods and services, I just want to download a bunch of music again. But I don't know what program people are using (I can't imagine it's still Kazaa). So, my question is, what are the kids using these days to get their shit for free?

i recommend a program called utorrent as a download client and a site called btjunkie.org for the links

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    I would recommend not to talk or advertise that kind of behavior on a forum... Just saying

Array

School
    I can't seem to connect to btjunkie.org

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    I would recommend not to talk or advertise that kind of behavior on a forum... Just saying
    I promise I won't download any Smoke Serpent illegally.

Array

School
    Fusion MMA. Clyde, NY
    hes a cop

first off, I'd imagine it's not good to be asking those kinds of questions on an account that has your real name. also, it would definitely be illegal to download music from a site like warez.ag (this site searches a bunch of forums for you).

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    And I'm pretty sure it's a basic forum rule not to post about downloading illegal content...

All the rest of the B.S aside go look for a tutorial on how to download torrents Illegal or legal torrents are amazing. if you dont know how to use a torrent you are doing yourself a great injustice.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Sounds like a cop! Sting operation
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast