Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    Convert your audio file to MP3 in high quality with this free online MP3 converter is very easy and it's free for everyone. Just upload your favourite song from youtube within an youtube to mp3 converter . You can also upload video files . Yeah it's a bit illegal but nobody will catch you and I will not tell to the police , Lol

From utorrrent u can download

Array

School
    Lookin

Hello!

hi to all!
    thanks for information! interested

Array

School
    "10th Planet Los Angeles"
    Aside from many different sites where you just type the name of the song and then download it I'd advise using youtube to mp3 convertors (doesn't really matter which one). It's especially helpful in case you listen to some indie, "small" bands that can be hard to be found on regular "pirate" sites.
    You're welcome!

I found a better way which is not free, yet it is fast and without a doubt the way to go.

Go on Ebay and buy a student EDU email for about $1.
    Then go to Amazon and open up a free Amazon Prime account for students.
    Then sign up for Amazon Music Unlimited for students for $1 per month for the next 4 years.

You will have access to almost every Album for $12 bucks per year and you won't have to waste your time breaking the law for music that potentially may have viruses or be shit quality. If you choose to download your music, you will spend hours upon hours finding albums, downloading, organizing and uploading files to the cloud. It is not worth the effort.

Streaming music services are the only way to go and this is the cheapest route that I have found.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123