Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com

Floyd Mayweather Vs Rude Jude

that was very entertaining lol good to see someone not on floyds nuts and calling him like he is.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    That's the way Mayweather usually reacts to even the slightest of criticisms. I was very impressed by the radio host for this interview. Who is that guy?

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    I honestly don't understand why everyone is talking about this interview. Rude Jude's points are not valid, because as he runs down the list of people he says are trash (in so many words) he neglects to mention that Pacquiao fought almost all of them long after Floyd did. And despite this, he still decides to jump on Mayweather for "ducking" Pacquiao.

I've said this a million times, and I'll say it again: Pacquiao does not beat Mayweather.

Array

School
    Jigsaw Martial Arts - Edmonton
    i heard another interview on worldstarhiphop.com with mayweather talking about he's fighting in february apparantly it's not Erik Morales or Manny Pacquio ....that's straight duck sauce to me

Mayweather would put a coat of ass whoopin' on Pacman....but for some reason is too scared to step up and do it

weren't they saying during the marquez fight it's a $100,000,000 promotion...fuck i'd go in and allow cigano to hit me with his hardest for that money

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Powers View Post
    I've said this a million times, and I'll say it again: Pacquiao does not beat Mayweather.
    It's really a coin flip for me on who'd win the fight *record shows that Mayweather is the favored as undefeated in 40+ fights is amazing*, but if Mayweather knows he can beat Pacquiao, he should do it already just to give answer to the question on who's the better boxer. Call it ducking or not, or avoiding, or dodging, who cares right? Let's just see them fight already.