Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Jay Pages Jiu-Jitsu/CTA
    LOL! I know, I should be East. I love the East Coast. I took my Daughter to my hometown in Brooklyn and she loves it there. My wife is from Detroit. Shit! I did claim the wrong side didn't I? LOL

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Vale View Post
    If Louis wins the coin toss and gets Texas I say they have a HO down. (lame joke for sure)
    Not a LAME JOKE...funny as hell...just shot Milk out my nose laughing and Im not even drinking Milk

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    It's on boys. 10th Planet East Coast vs 10th Planet West Coast. Like I said in some previous posts, the West Coast guys are soft. AND both Denny Prokopos and Einstein will be on Team East Coast. Denny because his Mom is from Montreal, and Einstein because he's from Queens. So, we got guys like Denny, Einstein, Herzog, Kevin, Neale, John, myself, etc. You guys have Renato...
    Rick Schroder is in LA now, but NYPD blue was filmed in NY...not sure about Silver Spoons...but Im calling DIBs for the East Coast simply for the name recognition if nothing else

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Louis, when did you become the instigator? :-) Seriously, a healthy tournament is cool, as long as we keep it civil. I think in good fun it would be wild. Maybe as part of the instructor's conference/cruise type of thing?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cook View Post
    We should have a tournament. That would be the tits. Gotta hold it somewhere that is nearly equidistant from all players. At least as close as possible. Maybe even in the "middle" or "center" of it all, if you will. Kind of like Omaha, NE. Yeah. That would work.
    I vote DELAWARE. Not cause its in the middle, but because Im lazy and that where I live

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Born and raised in MN. Under the rules that make Denny and Einstein East Coast, I am officially Switzerland. I'm a buddhist anyway -- I can't participate in a civil war.

Is this like Civil War? I hear the real one was bad.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    A friendly internal competition would be pretty fun. Only open to 10th Planet students. I'm down and reppin' East Coast of course!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    The West Coast players are pretty quiet. I think they know what would happen. We're gonna wack 'em over their heads with their own surfboards.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    what side is tupac on????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast