Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    The MMA Clinic, Cork
    Great episode had no idea Erik is such an interesting person. You probably get asked this a lot but are you gonna do one with Eddie Bravo?

Quote Originally Posted by niall0 View Post
    Great episode had no idea Erik is such an interesting person. You probably get asked this a lot but are you gonna do one with Eddie Bravo?
    Absolutely.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Wow Jake! That was an amazing interview. What an interesting person. I have a new found respect for Sensei Paulson. Thanks. And keep up the great work.

Array

School
    On the search
    Wow! Amazing work Jake...AGAIN! I love Erik's philosophy. He seems like an amazing person. His techniques were awesome. Thank you.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    That was pretty cool. Its always awesome when people talk openly about some of there spiritual stuffs without worrying about what other people think. The worlds environment is changing so fast lately.

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    I know one thing, i'm gonna sage the living SHIT out of my house tonight before I go drinking at the strip club!

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Amazing episode.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    I meant the one where Paulson was on his knees with Jake's head between his thighs, it then cut to a reverse angle where it looked like Jake's head was on backwards. was that the one you were referring to?
    I capped that shit bc, yeah. Ouch. Reminds me of Eric Crouch and the facemask that never was.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    gnarly

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Bump. For anyone who hasn't seen this, it's worth the watch. Mr. Paulson is full of info and his little variations on the stuff we're already familiar with is golden. Great episode.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast