Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    I want the shorts and gi. Before I get jumped on bout tha Gi, I feel I need to do it out of respect for the Machado's. Dont think I will get both for Christmas but hope for at least one of them lol. My goal is to get all my guys in yallz shorts.

I live in the UK and just purchased your Battle Pack through a retailer here. Bummed I didn't get the discount (and we get RAPED on the exchange rate) . . .Anyway, great product guys. Keep up the good work.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    restock, everything is sold out. how am I supposed to buy this for xmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    I live in the UK and just purchased your Battle Pack through a retailer here. Bummed I didn't get the discount (and we get RAPED on the exchange rate) . . .Anyway, great product guys. Keep up the good work.
    Ste can you tell me the website were your purchased the bag?

Thanks!

Yes Sir, I got it from www.made4fighters.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    Got my PGB-04 back in 2010 and i've been meaning to post some sort of thread about it for ages. Its awesome, I brought it direct from ds and had shipped to the UK. It got lost in the post originally so I let Chris know and he sent me another one asap! Which I now have and have used since almost everyday!
    They're easily the best quality bag on the market and I love it and I just wanted to say thanks again for making an awesome product. Put me on to hemp as a higher quality material alternative as well

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Yes Sir, I got it from www.made4fighters.com
    I have been checking that website for a few days and they only have the Pro Gear Bag, i wanted the Light Gear Bag. When did you bought your Battle Pack , if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the help!

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    Brandon, those should both be out around jan. sorry for being out of stock, they are hard to make and sell fast.

Bte sorry about missing the discount bro.

kza only the shorts and gis are sold out, all bags are in, we tried to get the rest by December but it isn't going to happen beyond pre-ordrs.

Spinola, you should email them, they are supposed to order soon and it would help for them to know people want the smaller bags too.

Spinola, you should email them, they are supposed to order soon and it would help for them to know people want the smaller bags too.
    Ok, thanks for the help.

Chris, any chance that you will designing a casual version of your fight shorts? Something for just kicking around(with pockets). I would love a quality pair of hemp board shorts.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast