Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland

10th Planet discount on Datsusara hemp MMA gear

I just set up a discount code for all enrolled 10th Planet students and instructors. The code is... "10for10thPlanet" and it will get you guy 10% off any of our hemp MMA gear at

http://www.dsgear.com

you probably know about us through Eddie, Joe Rogan, or you have likely seen our bags at your local 10th P moon. But in case you didn't know, hemp is great for jits gear because it breathes well and it's naturally anti-microbial so your gear stays aired out and the bag won't get all funky. Plus we have a military style with very subtle logos.

Please check us out and enjoy your discount, I love my 10th P brothas and sistas so I wanted to give something back

Also if you are around the Burbank moon they have the bags there plus you might catch me at the gym (sometimes I drop in at SF too). Thanks to all of you that have already supported us by picking up some hemp gear!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I highly recommend picking up one of the battle packs. Super high quality gear.

You have a2 gis in stock yet, Chris?
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    I got the pro gear bag this week, its amazing how durable the fabric feels and the size and amount of compartments is great. Plus the nasty bag included is great also!!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    I have the gi, and I love it! Next up is the bag!

The Battlepack is super legit. I have been using mine every day for a year and it is without a doubt the best bag I have ever owned.

Array

School
    Fusion MMA. Clyde, NY
    whats the size difference between the battlepack and the light bp?

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    If I could be sponsored by one brand one day I would want it to be DATSUSARA!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Bell View Post
    If I could be sponsored by one brand one day I would want it to be DATSUSARA!!!!
    Agreed, I was suprised at how much of a difference there was in the fabric compared to cotton. Extremely durable and I can tell this equipment will last a long time.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Bell View Post
    Datsusara or HouseCat MMA /Jiu jitsu there both very BOSS!

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    thanks a ton for the kind comments and support guys. also do know that if you ever have any issues with your gear we cover them for at least 3 years.

the gis will be back in stock around January and you can email me if you want to be on the alert list ... chris[at}dsgear.com

i wish we could afford to sponsor people, it's tough right now as we are still fairly new and trying to grow, plus hemp is super expensive and we don't mark up much. but the important thing is that you guys can afford our gear and enjoy it while also supporting hemp.

btw all of the bags have velcro logo spots and if one had a 10th planet patch the right size (around 3.5x2) you could brand you Datsusara bag to be 10th P friendly at least until we make patches like that ourselves.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast