John your avatar is kicking ass!
    Thank you sir when I saw it I had to make it! Lol
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

adrenaline dump maybe?

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    There are so many factors that can affect your cardio in a tournament, cutting weight, stress, warming up multiple times, etc.

Array

School
    joe hurst jiu jitsu undercover 10thp charlotte
    cutting weight and warming up not a problem...stress maybee the fear of losing and using strength to avoid everyhting..lol man i competed alot since i started ju jitsu.... it cost me the world championship bc i was better than the dude but i nothing left in the gas tank...

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    When you say good cardio.....do you mean treadmill cardio or actul BJJ cardio. Coach brought that up with me. I mentioned hitting the treadmill to increase my cardio. He's like, it will increase your cardio for jogging. LOL. BJJ cardio is a different monster, I guess.

Array

School
    yea..i do ju jitsu like 5 days a week and i also do crossfit 2 times a week...I just wondering how some of you guys can do that many matches...I can roll and roll but when i get to a comp i am only good for about 2 matches...lol Just frustrating that i cant go as many matches...i am using to much strength or too tense.. dam it frustrating..

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    How long have you been competing, not just jiu jitsu.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    well my first comp was jan 29 2011 and i have done about 6 or 7 tourny....so aobut 10 months or less of competing...

You have to have a good warm up before comps it was really get your body going it helps with the adrenaline dump to be honest I probably have a tougher warm up then alot of my fights.
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by robert gero View Post
    yea..i do ju jitsu like 5 days a week and i also do crossfit 2 times a week...I just wondering how some of you guys can do that many matches...I can roll and roll but when i get to a comp i am only good for about 2 matches...lol Just frustrating that i cant go as many matches...i am using to much strength or too tense.. dam it frustrating..
    Ah sounds like adrenaline dump. IDK bro. Meditate or pray. Take your mind off the tension. Be like water. LOL. But seriously.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast