Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I gotta say I still have an issue with a family tree made by anyone but Eddie. Lots of guys will be left out and it will make it seem like they are not legitimate when they are.

I can think of a couple promotions Eddie made back in the day that wouldn't make it on to this tree because the guys have since gone and had no Internet presence. Take a guy like grubbs who got his brown belt or evilio or the guy who helped write eddies book who got a purple.. Guys like thatcher who were there since day one but then got injured and was never heard from again. Dave Gracie and pit dog who got purples in 04 and then had family comittnents. The list goes on.

I think this undertaking is too big for someone who is not eddie I remember having to add names to that list and thinking how incomplete it was, and I know I forgot a bunch of guys. It would be a shame to create a list that might be used to exclude more than include

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    If we all had to pick a Captain Planet element to be, Brent would be "heart".

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Alright, Hold on lets try this before things get out of controle. Let the promoters do the listing and see how that works.
    example : Eddie makes a post like this
    black belts:
    Denny Prokopos
    Sean Bolinger
    Scott Epstein
    Gerald Strebendt

brown belts:
    Chris Herzog
    John Botelo
    so on
    and so forth

and each moon instructor can do the same
    The post can be edited to update the list, othewise there will be 900 people throwing there names up and nobody will be able to keep up. Just my opinion. It could be made a sticky and eventually when its all cought up mabey its own page on the site. That was my origanl idea.
    Notice the highlighted part of my original post. Let me make this clear I never attempted to nor do I care to take on the responsibility of making any list. On that note im going to bow out of this year old thread.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123