Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chavez View Post
    it was dumb of him. not everyone who reads his tweets watch always sunny. i love the show, but i don't remember that line. so if i read that tweet. then he's just a creepy sicko. and that's what happened. i don't know if things would be different if he used quotes and sourced always sunny in his tweet. but the way he did it is enough to get fired. and about dana's rant about hunt, that was obviously in the heat of the moment. and if you think it's unfair that dana can rant like that and keep his job, well tough balls. that's what happens when you're the boss and you don't have a board of directors to answer to.
    Are you fucking kidding me? You soft wet pussy! You are wearing a "joker" shirt. The mother fucker cuts smiles on peoples faces!!! What Torres said was just as fictional as a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    "Rape is the new missionary"

Tweet from Forrest Griffin.

Still employed.
    as I said before, ride dana's cock with the passion of a gay guy on steroids, or bring in the cash with your personality. otherwise feel the wrath of king Dana, harvester of souls.

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Rosę View Post
    I doubt FOX had anything to do with this. The Rape-van is joke taken from, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," a sitcom shown on FX, which is the new home for The Ultimate Fighter, and UFC Fight night.
    If this is true, than Dana MUST keep him. Dana stated that both Forest & Rashad jokes had a background/reason while Miguels was just stupid without any reason. Dana also said he didn't speak directly with Miguel....

Array

School
    hard locks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    Rogaine makes the "rape choke" sound so normal. I would like to hear him do color commentary on an underground snuff film. I bet it would sound just like any exciting UFC.
    lmao

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? You soft wet pussy! You are wearing a "joker" shirt. The mother fucker cuts smiles on peoples faces!!! What Torres said was just as fictional as a movie.
    it's how you present it though(what he said). as dumb as it sounds, i doubt he'd be fired if he used quotation marks and cited where the quote was from when he tweeted. just tweeting it like he did was irresponsible. it obviously gave the wrong impression and that could have been avoided. if he wants to say it was a joke, then at the very least give credit to where it came from.

Array

School
    Ronin
    it's how you present it though(what he said). as dumb as it sounds, i doubt he'd be fired if he used quotation marks and cited where the quote was from when he tweeted. just tweeting it like he did was irresponsible. it obviously gave the wrong impression and that could have been avoided. if he wants to say it was a joke, then at the very least give credit to where it came from.
    No, would it been any less funny if it was an original idea or more inappropriate. No who gives a shit, it was funny and harmless weather he was quoting someone or not.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Back from vacation

Array

School
    Back from vacation

Array

School
    Rōnin
    im sorry but you made me laugh that you were the guy defending Dana when your pitcure looks like a rapist. and i totally got the joke cause i owned a van with a bed in the back with tinted windows and it makes peapole you don't know nervous. the only way i can find this offensive is the word rape witch is the actual name of a crime not like the word nigger.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    This was the final straw for me in terms of Dana White's character. I was on the fence before... I loved the guy for bringing MMA into the mainstream spotlight like all fans of the sport do, and I also loved the fact that he spoke his mind and doesn't take shit from the media. Then there was the interview with his mother that cast some doubt on the quality of his character, and now this. This is possibly the biggest example of hypocrisy I have ever seen. What's even worse than the obvious hypocrisy though, is the inequitable treatment of the UFC's employees! The disparate treatment displayed here is outrageous and disgusting. I truly truly hope this is not the direction in which the UFC is going to continue to go now that they have a major network television deal. If this course isn't altered immediately, this is just the tip of the iceberg that will eventually lead to censoring of the UFC in a way that will alienate many if not all of the UFC's fans. Not only that, but the application of discipline will continue to be completely subjective, and arbitrarily based on the whims of upper-management, whether motivated by profit or sheer ego. Ok, that's the end of my rant. Get your shit together DW, for all of our sakes!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast