Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Back from vacation

I think Dana White owns a rape van.

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    So Torres gets cut for this, but this is what Dana Whit has to say regarding Rashad's Penn State joke to Davis?

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/mma/p...tupid/581751/1

How can you justify cutting Torres for that tweet, and in an article dealing with Rashad's line say "When you're dealing with smar guys, they get it"? Didn't Dana say Torres owned his own business and was a smart guy?

Array

School
    NA

This is fukcing ridiculous....Nick Diaz can breech contract and still fight on the card and Torres exercises his 1st amendment outside of the octagon in a non ufc related post and gets the boot. This is fucking ridiculous. Taylor we need to get the panel van running and take a trip to vegas to give Dana a real reason to be upset.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    This is bad karma. I have a feeling Dana is going to have issues with a money hungry cunt crying rape.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    Rogaine makes the "rape choke" sound so normal. I would like to hear him do color commentary on an underground snuff film. I bet it would sound just like any exciting UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    This is fukcing ridiculous....Nick Diaz can breech contract and still fight on the card and Torres exercises his 1st amendment outside of the octagon in a non ufc related post and gets the boot. This is fucking ridiculous. Taylor we need to get the panel van running and take a trip to vegas to give Dana a real reason to be upset.
    dana only likes fighters who ride his dick with ruthless passion, or bring in lots of cash with dooshy personalities.

I guess dana white should fire himself for this

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah Mendoza View Post
    I guess dana white should fire himself for this

This is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more offensive than what Torrez wrote....

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    I feel bad for guys that own legit surprise vans.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast