Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Www.TrainingForWarriors.com

Www.monkeybargym.com

I am a certified personal trainer and have clients that range from people in their sixties with no athletic abilities (when we started) to Dancers to Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai fighters. I've had a lot of success at this, that being said if your looking for free training workout that's truly work those are two websites that give out some of the best most successful workouts that will challenge you and if followed to the T you will see REAL RESULTS.
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    this has to be a troll, weight lifting is brutal soreness

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Look up Mike mentzer HIT training on youtube. Its all about intensity. The soreness comes from tearing the muscle fibres, when they rebuild they rebuild stronger and bigger. If you havent broken down the muscle you wont be sore.
    Protein and glutamine help massivly with reducing DOMS though so if you have your diet right your muscle soreness will be reduced anyway.
    Try pre exhausting muscle groups, superset flys with benching. Lateral raises with military press etc.

p.s Use free weights

Array

School
    Dominance MMA Melbourne
    Give us the details of your routine, including sets, number of reps, weight and progression. Something is likely out.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    well i usually do 1km on the rowing machine to warm up, then a low weight-high rep set on each major muscle group just to make sure.
    i mix it up depending on the days but once a week i would do - chest press, 8 reps at 45kg, rest, 6 reps at 55kg, rest, 4 reps at 65 kg (these are all to failure) ive raised the weight by 5kg per set since last week. legs press the same but 110kg,120kg,130kg. i think you get the idea. i work most areas of my body and stretch it all out for a little while afterwards. i appreciate any and all suggestions, as long a taylor doesnt write them

Array

School
    Dominance MMA Melbourne
    Don't use machines. Look at squats, deadlifts and military presses. You could do Rippetoe's Starting Strength if you have the time and motivation, or alternatively, if time is an issue, Jim Wendler's 531.

It sounds like you are not following a structured enough programme with the right components.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12