Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Baby Monkey is his name for the guard?

I wonder what is name is for the mount? Maybe its the "Monkey Mount"? I don't know about you guys, but I could never take any martial art seriously if it had something called a "Monkey Mount"
    That's almost as silly as calling something Crackhead Control or Retard Control! You Silly Billy....oh wait. *looks at his own 10P Rashguard* =D

On the real though, how funny would it be to have some sort of effective guard variation or transition and call it the "Baby Monkey Wrap." Here's to you Sifu Nelson Chin! Thank you for setting all asians back 50 years in social progress by being every single asian stereotype known to man...... on youtube...... for millions to see.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    The silly thing isn't what he calls the tekks, it's that he thinks you have to do forms in order to have good technique.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    this guy was a joke but i don't understand why theres no love for the kung fu. most of the dumb shit comes from kung fu movies and scam artist, but forms and unique exercises do help build muscles witch improve your technique. and yes you can spar and throw punches the throat chops,ball shots,eye gouges, and ear rips are just something extra in a life or death situation. also kung fu is a general term like mma so theres alot of interesting styles to chose from, its like peapole think it is not in mma at all but there are guys that mess about with it just no one goes full monkey stye yet.

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    I think eddie calls the Gangster Lean the Monkey Mount in Mastering the Twister if I remember correctly or something similar

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel"EL DIABLO"Diaz View Post
    I think eddie calls the Gangster Lean the Monkey Mount in Mastering the Twister if I remember correctly or something similar
    He most certainly does.

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Eddie needs a technique named Baby monkey now
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique "Kiko" View Post
    That's almost as silly as calling something Crackhead Control or Retard Control! You Silly Billy....oh wait. *looks at his own 10P Rashguard* =D

On the real though, how funny would it be to have some sort of effective guard variation or transition and call it the "Baby Monkey Wrap." Here's to you Sifu Nelson Chin! Thank you for setting all asians back 50 years in social progress by being every single asian stereotype known to man...... on youtube...... for millions to see.
    If I ever invent a move, I want to name it something really gay or feminine just to add insult to injury.

"Dude, you just got tapped by the summer's eve choke!" Or "Dude, you just tapped out to a delicate rose petal?" That's kind of humiliating. LOL.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    The Delicate Rose Petal is my choke of choice!

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    ^Can someone make a sweep and call it the Rick Roll?

im a big fan of the animal kata. Monkey slap to Crane, then Ape serves wine. Awsome names for moves that link together. I hope that guy was trolling.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast