Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

Your thoughts on Iran/nukes

Im just curious to hear some of your opinions..

1.) Do you think Iran has/will have nukes in the near future?

2.) If they did manage to get a nuke.. would they be dumb enough to launch it at anyone? (They shoot their one nuke.. they're getting wiped off the map)

3.) Should we be taking it upon ourselves to take the lead in making sure they dont get this bomb, or attacking if they do have one? Or is this just another Iraq scenario all over again?

Side note.. our spy drone.. should we force them to give it back or was this our fault for flying drones over there in the first place?

No chance they currently have a nuke, you would have already seen a missle strike.
    They dont have any long range abilities, so maybe with in the region.. but still doubtful.
    With great power comes great responsibility. That dosnt mean sending troops.. but it does mean making people aware.
    Far as our governments concerned I doubt they give two shits who gets the drone. That drone is very early 2000 technology, its outdated and while it may give china or russia a slight insight its highly unlikely it holds anything they didnt already know or where incapable of finding on there own. The data it holds is most likely so encrypted that it would take a lifetime to crack and word is that they hold very little onboard flight data of any kind, its all bounced directly to the satellite with little to no retention on the drone itself. So basically its like you having a 10 year old inoperable laptop that you dont even have the password if you did manage to get it to start.

I feel like the government is just trying to incite another war for personal gain. north korea has 6-8 nukes and an arsenal of chemical weapons. China has over 180 active nukes. Yet we don't attack them. Why? Because we get our loans from china and there is no oil in north korea.

The U.S. gov is trying to pull another iraq scam on us. I'd like to think the american people have smartened up since the last one.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah Mendoza View Post
    I feel like the government is just trying to incite another war for personal gain. north korea has 6-8 nukes and an arsenal of chemical weapons. China has over 180 active nukes. Yet we don't attack them. Why? Because we get our loans from china and there is no oil in north korea.

The U.S. gov is trying to pull another iraq scam on us. I'd like to think the american people have smartened up since the last one.
    +1 Israel's got nukes but won't admit it openly. We don't seem to be worried about them using them for anything but deterrence, yet Iran is somehow crazy enough to get suicidal on everyone's ass by launching a nuke just because.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    Iran's leadership's is lead by religion. That religion says that it's their divine duty to rid the world of westerners and Israel. So, you can understand why they may be a 'threat'.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    My view is essentially the same as what Ron Paul said on the tonight show. Iran is one of the few countries in that area that is actually part of the nuclear proliferation treaty, and have the right to develop nuclear power for peaceful purposes. There is absolutely NO evidence that they have enriched anything for weapons use and the propaganda here sounds a lot like the WMD babble in the build up to Iraq. Don't buy it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    what bout letting the israelites bust their ass?

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by The kza View Post
    Iran's leadership's is lead by religion. That religion says that it's their divine duty to rid the world of westerners and Israel. So, you can understand why they may be a 'threat'.
    That is some serious oversimplification right there.

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    ron paul

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Quote Originally Posted by The kza View Post
    Dude you are so stupid its borderline dumb-ass. I am not even gonna try to give you the timeline on worlds religions and historical events.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast