Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Array

School
    Jits@Home
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    I wanna thank AndyK5 for inspiring me to completely change my diet. I am no longer eating any processed foods, foods with added sugar, dairy, and even grains. I'm just eating lean meats with lots of vegetables and some fruits and nuts. I know that this is a bit different from what Andy is doing, but close enough. So far, I am feeling good. And, it's not that hard to do, except eating out is very difficult. Other than that, it's all good.
    Sounds great Louis! I'm eating the same way since several months and i feel great with it. Eating out is hard, i agree That's the time for some cheating sometimes and sweat it out days after, hehe.

I am taking creatine and bcaa, also glutamine. And sometimes I have to take Kamagra

When I was younger I wasn’t taking any supplements and I was earning 1-2 times per day only junk food and training every day. I was in great shape and I had very good results in sports. After 30 I have observed that it became much harder for me to train. I started eating only good food, omega 3-6-9 and creatine with amino acids. I have also felt that my testosterone was low. I have tried many testo boosters, but I can’t say that they work well on me. So to have sex I usually take this kamagra https://nationgesundheit.de I wish I could be young again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine1 View Post
    When I was younger I wasn’t taking any supplements and I was earning 1-2 times per day only junk food and training every day. I was in great shape and I had very good results in sports. After 30 I have observed that it became much harder for me to train. I started eating only good food, omega 3-6-9 and creatine with amino acids. I have also felt that my testosterone was low. I have tried many testo boosters, but I can’t say that they work well on me. So to have sex I usually take this kamagra https://nationgesundheit.de I wish I could be young again.
    I am doing the same, but without kamagra

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456