Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again

Occupy Psychopaths 1 (OWS vs. the Pathology of the 1%)

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    The occupy people, are a bunch of dummies.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    HEY ALL THE CORPORATIONS ARE FUCKING US OVER.

Let's go camping for a week or two guys...

Array

School
    Easton
    those videos are just music?

also, occupy Denver looks like a homeless death camp when i visited.

here's what the Tea party think of OWS

Quote Originally Posted by rock d View Post

perfect example of manipulation of the media to make the protesters look bad. the media is controlled by the rich so obviously it's very easy to manipulate it. I like how he says the protesters want to "steal" money from the rich when all they want to do is keep the rich investment bankers and CEO's from stealing from them. Reminds me of this report.

now google the woman who did this "report". her name is Erin Burnett. She was an Investment Analyst at Goldman Sachs from 1998-2000, Vice President of Citigroup's Citimedia from 2000-2001, Bloomberg Corp on Wall-Street from 2003-2005, and is married to citigroup executive David Rubulotta. Hmmm that says something about how deep these people really have their hands in the honeypot.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    Quote Originally Posted by rock d View Post

lololol look at that troll

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah Mendoza View Post
    perfect example of manipulation of the media to make the protesters look bad. the media is controlled by the rich so obviously it's very easy to manipulate it. I like how he says the protesters want to "steal" money from the rich when all they want to do is keep the rich investment bankers and CEO's from stealing from them. Reminds me of this report.

now google the woman who did this "report". her name is Erin Burnett. She was an Investment Analyst at Goldman Sachs from 1998-2000, Vice President of Citigroup's Citimedia from 2000-2001, Bloomberg Corp on Wall-Street from 2003-2005, and is married to citigroup executive David Rubulotta. Hmmm that says something about how deep these people really have their hands in the honeypot.
    So is she lying did tax payers not make 10 billion dollars on the Wall Street bail out?
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Steal a cop car on LSD then drive it into a river.

Array

School
    Easton
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah Mendoza View Post
    perfect example of manipulation of the media to make the protesters look bad.
    -maybe, but that's the way they see it. Seeing others point of view is important.

Maybe some media are cheerleaders for OWS and leftist ideology. (MSNBC and Huffington Post) Are they in the pockets of Illuminati overlords? They have a lot of money.

People ignore facts that contradict what they believe. I don't think those kids in Davis were victims. And when I visit OWS in Denver and talk to people, they don't have a clue what real issues are. They're mostly lost hippie types looking for something to belong to. Maybe OWS in NYC is different? However, in Denver, they're just not grasping anything other than "let's make a sandwich". No ones impressed anymore. They've been kicked out, and the protestors set their structures on fire. How's that respectable? Yea I'd say it's devolving on it's own into shit. Will be interesting to see what happens.

The Tea Party and OWS are right and left wing versions of the same populist anger IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast