Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Bulgarian 10th Planet star Borislav "Bobbi" Kirilov takes the gold (4 SUBS/VIDEO)

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    sweeet!! everything was sooo smooth! what did he get the last tap with though? I can't really tell from the angle

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    That's some good jiu jitsu right there. What was the submission from guard in the 75kg Final?

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    maybe wristlock?

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    looks like you need a tougher division. muthafuckin boss subs.
    "Like A Wild Fuckin Savage from the Dark Side of Danger" - Ninja

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Sofia Hotbox
    Hi there Guys! It is actually a very tricky and nasty americana, that works very good especially vs bigger opponents. After you have threatened a bit with climbing high for rubber/triangle/armbar and have good control with your legs over his upper body you can start setting up a triangle on one side. Then according to his response there is a possibility to feed his wrist to your arm on the opposite side that is actually placed across his neck and then simply lock the figure 4. It ressembles an "improper americana" from side where the opponent has his head inside your figure 4 and thus defends the submission. Unfortunately for him, from guard with high legs and good control you are actually blocking his shoulder and the pressure is much stronger which normally forces a very fast tap, depending on the shoulder flexibility of the opponent.

Array

School
    Elements MMA
    Damn! Great work Bobi, smooth as hell - you can see the confidence oosing out of every pore! Agree with Michael, you definitely need tougher competition now to take you to the next level. I will be doing my best to learn from and emulate your technique. Merry Christmas Bro

Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    The brother´s Bobbi and Vladi has been with me a few years now and are Improving like crazy! their academy growing bigger and bigger for everyday. I call them my Bulgarian Lions, I havent seen so many potential superstars in one academy before:-)
    The only bad thing is that both bro´s are at the same weight cat 75, like the Mendes bro´s.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by bkirilov View Post
    Hi there Guys! It is actually a very tricky and nasty americana, that works very good especially vs bigger opponents. After you have threatened a bit with climbing high for rubber/triangle/armbar and have good control with your legs over his upper body you can start setting up a triangle on one side. Then according to his response there is a possibility to feed his wrist to your arm on the opposite side that is actually placed across his neck and then simply lock the figure 4. It ressembles an "improper americana" from side where the opponent has his head inside your figure 4 and thus defends the submission. Unfortunately for him, from guard with high legs and good control you are actually blocking his shoulder and the pressure is much stronger which normally forces a very fast tap, depending on the shoulder flexibility of the opponent.
    For ChriFSMas, I'd love a video of you demonstrating this sweet "Pseudo-Cana?" or perhaps "Rubber-Cana" Americana setup and finish.

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Beautiful arm crush

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast