Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New guy here

Array

School
    Rōnin
    i noticed some peapole with 10p clan tags playing call of duty is that the official clan tag?

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    welcome duder!

Array

School
    Leading Edge MMA
    Thanks for clearing things up, mangs

Roger Myers II

I don't train at a 10th planet location. I train out of the Next Generation MMA World HQ. Chris Brennan is the owner and head instructor. He is the man! Coolest coach I have met. I used to just train with a friend of mine that formally trained and we would watch grappling videos and drill everything we could at home. I went to a couple of free trial classes but never joined up anywhere. This is my first experience with a gym and it is great!! I have been lurking this forum for a while and decided to join.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Myers II View Post
    I don't train at a 10th planet location. I train out of the Next Generation MMA World HQ. Chris Brennan is the owner and head instructor. He is the man! Coolest coach I have met. I used to just train with a friend of mine that formally trained and we would watch grappling videos and drill everything we could at home. I went to a couple of free trial classes but never joined up anywhere. This is my first experience with a gym and it is great!! I have been lurking this forum for a while and decided to join.
    Chris Brennan is awesome! He had a big influence in Southern Cal. My first trainer, Joker Guymon, was under him for a while, and so I guess much of my base is Brennan-esque, with hints of Jeremy Williams.

Roger Myers II

Yea, I have had a hell of a time so far. Great atmosphere for sure. Taking in all I can.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123