Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Anti Plea

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

My Anti Plea

In 27 years of the Martial Arts I've never asked, pleaded or even hinted towards recieving a rank, award or an edge in a contest. I believe in the truth of Jiu Jitsu. I give everything to Jiu Jitsu, and in return Jiu Jitsu gives me everything I need. I've all ready won, I couldn't ask for a better life Jiu Jitsu has provided for me.

When I was a teenager I had a qoute I wrote on everything school books, folders, my signature for forums, etc. I then later schoffed at my past selfs lack of "deepness", only later again to turn full circle and realize I was a fool for doubting its meaning to me. It's simply "I live to train, and train to live". As I've matured in my journey, I'm come to realize that qoute is simple, However its all I need fuel my drive.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Respect
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Great post, Coach. Thanks for the insight.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    and this is why so many voted for you

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Damn you Zog. Nice angle. Sit back, feel out a somewhat unorthodox situation that spontaneously arose, then counter perfectly. Nice.

But seriously, I believe everything you said and Im honored that you know me well enough to believe me. You are a hybrid 10p prototype helping to compliment the system seamlessly. You and Eddie are strong allianse imo.

But c'mon.. Dont think I dont see what you did there-

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    In 27 years of the Martial Arts I've never asked, pleaded or even hinted towards recieving a rank, award or an edge in a contest. I believe in the truth of Jiu Jitsu. I give everything to Jiu Jitsu, and in return Jiu Jitsu gives me everything I need. I've all ready won, I couldn't ask for a better life Jiu Jitsu has provided for me.

When I was a teenager I had a qoute I wrote on everything school books, folders, my signature for forums, etc. I then later schoffed at my past selfs lack of "deepness", only later again to turn full circle and realize I was a fool for doubting its meaning to me. It's simply "I live to train, and train to live". As I've matured in my journey, I'm come to realize that qoute is simple, However its all I need fuel my drive.
    Herzog just put the Her in Zog. Eddie should sent you a gift certificate to bath and body works. You lying mutha fucker you!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Bobby you know its not an angle.

Taylor it's easy to doubt the sincerity of others when you lack passion and energy in you own life, and there is nothing to draw a comparrison to. This is something I made a commit too early in my life. I started at age 10, I'm 37 now. I knew shortly after I started that this was my calling in life. I don't exist without it. Call it what you will, I don't play games and politics. I left the Judo scene becasue I was tired of the politics. I don't play that way. I say what I mean, and I mean what I say when it comes to commitment to the martial arts.

I voted for Louis's nomination, I would be very excited for him if he wins, hes very deserving of the award and trip to HQ.
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 01-01-2012 at 05:52 PM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    RMNU
    We should all strive to be like Zog. He is a true Martial Artist. He did a seminar in Alabama couple years ago and I could not make it on that Sat due to work. So I drove up to Decatur fri night to attend the open mat. He helped me with couple things and would not let me pay him a dime.

I think its a great quote, something I would say when completely stoned lol

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Yeah man, you knows is just playin.
    Last edited by bobby rivers; 01-01-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast