Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    K Madden

Where is Cookie?

I really miss his MMA updates that he brought here on the REG.
    I don't have much time lately, and coming to the forum for all things 10PJJ and MMA was CLUTCH!
    Where'd that guy go?
    We need that again.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    I wonder where he went as well, still training? Either way, he was copy and pasting articles from the underground so just get the app on your phone and you'll be good bro.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I hope nothing bad happend to him...

Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    I called him up a little while back. Cookie is fine. He left the system and trains at a different school for personal reasons that he wouldn't get into, but said nothing but good things about 10th Planet, 10P HQ, and that there are a bunch of great guys there and anyone who goes will have a great time and learn a lot of great techniques.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    I miss the guy on the forums too...

Nothing is stranger than seeing guys who were uber-dedicated vanish into thin air. Cookie, Green, that dude who opened a school that's direct competition to HQ. It makes me wonder like 3 months from now, is bobby rivers just gonna disappear? Will Brent Alvarez stop posting and open a Saulo Ribeiro affiliate? Very odd.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Jacob it happens all the time, I've seen so many die hards come and go. Dedication and loyality are hard traits to come by. I've got a handful of guys that have been with me 8-10years, we'd all take bullets for each other with out hesitation. I feel blessed to have those guys in my life, becasue its a rarity.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    He was uber buck. It is a tell tale noobish trait, and no assumptions can be made. You can never tell. After a couple years of followin a guy though you can tell where his head and heart are at. Nobody who Really gets it really leaves. But you can go ahead and believe- death, taxes, and Bobby's 10p.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    If I'm not mistaken, I think Eddie asked and/or paid Cookie to post those MMA articles. We could find a replacement to take over that task? At first I found it annoying but I definitely grew to love having that MMA news regularly available to comment on with you guys.

He got paid for that? Really? Where does that info come from?

Anyway... Saw him at No Gi Worlds. I didn't expect him to be there. But what do I know about a guy who was trying very hard to cut all bonds with 10th Planet...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast