Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.

Jitsu Jitsu Rage!!!

I've always been known as a really nice guy. I try to give mean looks at stare downs but I usually end up laughing haha. But, recently I was deprived of training for about three weeks and people were in serious trouble of getting their dick holes smashed!!! haha... so... I'm thinking Jiu Jitsu is my therapy. Does that happen to anyone else when they don't get to train?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Yeah bro. It is hard for me not to kill and rape too.

honestly choking people makes me want to do it more not less. That's probably why I go to class instead of strangling that cop who gave me a ticket or that old lady taking to long to cross the road. Cuz then I'de only get to do it a few times.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    You guys ever see a woman pushing a baby in a stroller and just want to kick it? Yeah? Me too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    fuck yeah taylor! especially when the mom obviously has a low IQ! I want to punt that baby as hard as I can and strangle the mom for threatening human progress with her ignorant spawn

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    You guys ever see a woman pushing a baby in a stroller and just want to kick it? Yeah? Me too.
    Glad you're back Taylor.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    I get depressed when I don't train... it's the weirdest thing... I feel like my day's off if I'm not getting choked.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Man I get short tempered and I'm generally a dick to everyone. After a good couple days of jiu jitsu I'm back to chilled and nice.