Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    *get into some shit

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Be creative.

Choose the best tattooist not just in your area but the best you can find online and travel to them if needs be.

Go for something cool that looks good and will stand the test of time. Why not go 10th Planet related but not 10th Planet specific?

Avoid branding of any kind, I am sure if down the line Eddie wants to update his logo and designs he does not want to have to break the hearts of dozens of his students who have an exact copy of the existing logo on their skin for life.

My idea for a cool looking sleeve would be something along the lines of a planet, a zombie, a spider, empire state building (new york), a butterfly and maybe some chainlink fence holding it all together.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    This is mine im not done with it yet. I just dont have time to not b training to get anymore work done to it right now lol. Im gonna do a sleeve from the knee down in time.

Sam Sales

Not 10th planet exactly i know, but here is 1 i had done recently. Still needs touching up in a couple places. :-)

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    Not 10th planet exactly i know, but here is 1 i had done recently. Still needs touching up in a couple places. :-)

Nice ink brother ! I like it!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post

Hell yeah that piece is Siiiick!!.^^^^ Ive done some tattoos and Ill tell you the same thing I tell everyone get something your gonna be willing to wear for the rest of your life. Like I tell all the girls who get buttefly tramp stamps and stars all over there face "Imagine how your gonna look as an 80 year old lady with blobs all over your face." No one is gonna wanna read the bible quote you tatted on the side of your boob haha. I wanna get something 10th planet done but Im going to wait till im further into the system. Im just a lone ronin right now.
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenG View Post
    You want to do it, do it. You've been thinking hard about it? Go for it.
    Don't let some non-tatted up dudes tell you what to get tatted.
    If that's part of your commitment, then fuck yeah.

I think "wait til black belt" is saying to you, you may not follow through
    with this thing. A tattoo is about passion and commitment, not mastery.

And shit, if you don't follow through with 10th planet, then you know yourself
    a bit better and won't do that next time, and you can always make it a sweet
    space scene.
    I fully agree. Ive got almost 2 sleeves and both calves pretty much done as well as half my back. I got a 10th tatty as well. There is always the chance in life if you get a piece of art to commemorate something that the something wont be there forever. I have tons of tats that meant more when I got them than they do now. Ive trained in a multitude of arts and thought it best to get something generic like Bushido on me (which I have). But on the same note I kinda look at the art work on me as a time line of my life, I dont regret getting them because they inspire memories for me. Its my personal thing though and everyone is different. The only thing I regret about any of my art work is that I never went bigger sooner hehe. Bigger is cleaner and better looking.I ll post some of my good martial arts inspired tats . Wait til black belt, and you will probably extend the wait again. I dont see it as a lack of commitment to the system, I see it as a lack of commitment to the tattoo. You just dont know if yo want one really .... or your reasons for having them are different than mine. I love the art work and the memories.
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Stewart Landry

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Most epic tattoo/picture ever?

Just put a 10P logo somewhere in there =D.

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique "Kiko" View Post
    Most epic tattoo/picture ever?

Just put a 10P logo somewhere in there =D.
    Over your heart ...
    Stewart Landry

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast