Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    I got my 10th Planet tattoo as a white belt. I'm a purple belt and still here. When I get my black belt, I'll still be here with the tattoo. It wasn't just the Jiu Jitsu that made me get the tattoo. It was the education and philosophy I received from the discovery of the system and how it opened my mind in life. Jiu Jitsu has been a major part of the last 3 years of my life and it has given me something I love, OG Kush and chokes.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    I got my 10th Planet tattoo as a white belt. I'm a purple belt and still here. When I get my black belt, I'll still be here with the tattoo. It wasn't just the Jiu Jitsu that made me get the tattoo. It was the education and philosophy I received from the discovery of the system and how it opened my mind in life. Jiu Jitsu has been a major part of the last 3 years of my life and it has given me something I love, OG Kush and chokes.
    Damn, well said!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Jay knows whats up.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Bangor Maine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    Damn is right! Exactly! I would just add that if you dont already have tattoos and have an artist that your happy with, do some research and check out different shops. And remember. . Good tattoos arnt cheap and cheap tattoos arnt usually good.

No ink for me. I can't take time off the mats. I know plenty of guys who regret their team tattoos after they switch teams

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Yeah. Im doin it. goin to wait til income tax time though =p getting a more simple tattoo in the meantime. By the way, I'll NEVER leave 10th Planet, its where my heart is.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Nothing is smarter than tattooing your current girlfriend's first and last name onto a visible part of your body! It means the relationship will last forever!

No really though lol, please don't get your girlfriend's name EVER tattoo'd on. I thought I'd put this disclaimer on here since this IS a forum of people who can dismantle a body in about 10 seconds. A 10th Planet tattoo? Brandon W's is pretty nice.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertF View Post
    Ive been thinking really hard about getting a 10th planet tattoo, to express my loyalty. I most likely will end up getting it. Just wanted to get peoples thoughts. Should I?
    You want to express your loyalty but you don't train at a moon and your not even willing to drop 5 bucks a month to get instructional videos straight from HQ. If I thought I was dedicated enough to get a 10th planet tattoo I would pack up and move to Hollywood and check shit out first. At least take a week vacation out there. You just found this website 3 days ago and your down for life already!
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    You dont know me. you dont know my situation in life. this is why i want the tattoo, so nobody can question my love and loyalty for 10th planet
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan_Karam View Post
    Nah man, you don't even train at one of the schools yet. What if you get it, get into some shity with your head instructor and wanna switch schools at some point? You're gonna feel like a total tool. My two cents.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    oops.. ehh forget it. im getting the tattoo, thats all that matters.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast