Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    I visit the forum everyday but I rarely post anything because I don't have too many profound things to say. I learn so much just by reading/listening to others. I study MTS and other jj resources like a madman, but I know dick compared to you guys. As I grow, improve, and have more comp videos to show, Ill post more. For now, I like to keep my head down, my mouth shut, and my focus on the mats. I will be at the Bethlehem seminar this weekend doe!!!

Array

School
    Kankakee Jiu Jitsu Club
    I'm still here. Lurking!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanboor View Post
    I visit the forum everyday but I rarely post anything because I don't have too many profound things to say. I learn so much just by reading/listening to others. I study MTS and other jj resources like a madman, but I know dick compared to you guys. As I grow, improve, and have more comp videos to show, Ill post more. For now, I like to keep my head down, my mouth shut, and my focus on the mats. I will be at the Bethlehem seminar this weekend doe!!!
    On behalf of chronic posters and coaches. We love you guys. Good to know y'all are there great attitude Ryan.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    I probably comment entirely too much.
    Fuck that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan orchard View Post
    i might be one of the lurkiest lurkers but that is just cause i never have anything profound to say. (: i lurk but i also rep hard.
    Its funny, I posted this back in the white belt days. I still don't post very much but it is very rare a day goes by I am not on the forum.
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Moon Head/Instructor
    My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/monzon421
    Use the discount code DEADORCHARD at Phalanxfc.com to get %15 off any purchase.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Dont use facebook, locked-down a twitter account but dont use it, just started leaving comments on youtube last year.

Internet socialization always seemed like bullshit for faggy metros, hipsters, kids with skinny jeans and teenage girls. When I saw everyone here uses their real names and many people are hilarious, (especially Eddie) I jumped the fuck in. I like that there are a lot of non-technical/non-jj topics that white belts can BS on.

I like to bang shit out as i think it as opposed to sitting there and trying to come up with extra cleaver shit. Sure sometimes you look like an ass for all the lurkers to see but then again sometimes Im an ass so I gotta own that.

I really want a real picture for my avatar but the only pics I have of myself are fishing pictures. The only selfy Ive ever taken was when I hit my head and needed to see what the damage was. Taking a sefly or having someone take a pic of me for the forum seems weird but I keep telling myself, Zog did it. Thinking of going with one of those oiled up flattering light pictures with a mean face. Is that frontin'?

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    just remembered I took a pic of my asshole when I was having a problem a while back, turned out I needed to switch to a natural fabric softener for my delicate corn-hole. That counts as a selfy right?

and no bobby, Im not posting the pic.

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    I don't normally post but i feel like I had to write something. I normally just watch the videos in silence but figured it was unacceptable to lurk in the lurker forum. I will now go back to lurking in the other forums.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Let me see you, post just once
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Let me see you, post just once
    He gives his shit away for the sake of jj and YOU. Post.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast