Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Nothin wrong with lurkin.

I would wager that 1,2378 of those 1,449 posts are pure unabridged sarcasm.
    hahaha sponge knows whats up!
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Home
    I lurk as I don't have much to contribute, really. Love reading the discussions and absorbing the info on here.

Array

School
    Team Predator Sa.Tx.Dedicated 10th Planet practitioner
    No I have the same name though.David "Beast"Bautista but I am no where near as big.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Haha so funny. Good idea to get me more active again....

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Role call! Sound off you creepy bastids. Still here? New? Shy? Whatever it may be some of the most beautiful people and dearest friends in my life have come via spamming this forum. Plus some creepy mofos(JSmith), but the love and positivity far outweighs any negatives. Like I've said before, this is my classroom and the mats are my lab. Only success has come from my interaction here. 10p is a family, team, and philosophy. Let me know my bros, sis's, and cuzz's.

Speak up, ask, share, joke. This is the universal 10p water cooler. Whatcha got?

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Gainesville
    Haha, Good thing this post went up, I needed to be De-Creeped at some point. I've been on for a few months now, looking for 10p fam close-by, and learning great things. I'll post some more soon lol. You guys are awesome.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Houston
    Been lurkin' and creepin' for a while. Just don't have much to add. Just starting my BJJ journey, and I have a lot to learn. Love all the 10th Planet Techniques. Listening to JRE last night with Mike Birbiglia and they were talking about Mitch Hedberg and their favorite jokes of his, here's mine: "I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work."

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Wancarlos Sanchez View Post
    Haha, Good thing this post went up, I needed to be De-Creeped at some point. I've been on for a few months now, looking for 10p fam close-by, and learning great things. I'll post some more soon lol. You guys are awesome.
    Welcome to the jungle, Sanchez. Marcelo Garcia Gainesville, huh? What's the story there? Marcelo was the instructor down there for a while, right?
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    I lurk on a daily basis and rarely comment, especially these days. I love this forum, I learn so much from so many different perspectives. And when there's not technique there is plenty of comedy. This is the only forum I have ever and probably will ever follow.

On another note I may have created one less hater last night. Started working RG on a fella and he instantly started running his mouth about it (you're really gonna use rubber guard shit etc etc.). Once he was in a really uncomfortable invisibly collar the talking stopped, then the go go plata sealed the deal. Afterwards he was really cool and complimentary of the technique.

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Gainesville
    Yeah, he was down in south FL for a while then decided to close up shop and move to NY. My instructor Kon Ying trained with him in NY at his academy before coming down to this little college town to open this branch. Glad to be included in the fam!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast